Mafia Revival

I’ll tell you this

I’m not the investigator

But good guess

1 Like

I change my vote from jayzor to Holi, let’s keep the double kill ball rolling!

2 Likes

Trying to make sure people don’t go for Jak (they do anyway)

And we know he’s the mafian.

Goes for the two most popular innocents. Withholds his vote, though, in case he needs it for a double kill.

Which he doesn’t, and leaves it a double kill to off two innocents.

Oh, so now that Jcton is under suspicion (mainly thanks to me) he doesn’t want a double kill. Even though, with Invi confirmed innocent, giving us a 67% chance of getting the mafian with a double kill.

Because he wouldn’t do that if he was a mafian right?

Also, he arranges to do this with his fellow mafian, Jcton. To throw suspicion off himself.

Moc falls for it, saying that he now trusts Jayzor… and the other mafian jumps on it and agrees. Bad move, Jcton.

With everyone voting for him, he deflects to Holi.

As much as I would love to have four consecutive double kills… If _el is the mafian, that leaves us 3-2. And if the defender fails… game over, mafia wins.

Especially after this. If Ghid isn’t the investigator, there’s a good chance he’s just using analysis like me, and keeping quiet about it. He could still be wrong.

Speaking of Holi, unlike Jay, he has encouraged a double kill every round. Two of those got us a mafian, and if Holi was the last mafian, this would be another. So I doubt it’s Holi.

Jayzor: 4 _el, Ghid, Willess, Racue
Racie58:0
Holi: 2 Jayzor, Holi
_el:0

Jak: 1 Jak

(I know this is a joke and doesn’t count, but I’m leaving it here because why not? I’m leaving it separate from the actual vote count to avoid confusion, though, just in case.)

3 Likes

I love how in this round, we’re not only trying to figure out the mafian, but the investigator and defender as well. And actually, what the investigator knows/doesn’t could matter a lot here.

Hey can I commit ghost sepuku as well?

Oh yeah, I haven’t voted yet.
I vote for Jayzor, with the revolver, in the dining room

5 Likes

Well, guess I’ll just die then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you still stand a good chance of winning; you can get Hawk, and it’s likely that you’ll be able to get today’s mafia the second time around. Good luck, hope it works out.

2 Likes

yes, yes, vote for Jayzor

1 Like

Slight delay in the execution scene due to busy real life and also sorting out some stuff for the scene.

Edit:

#Night 4

The villagers enter @jayzor17’s house, looking in disbelief at the Pendatic Dots that scuttled around the house. Before long they found Jayzor in his room, staring out a window that did not match the scene outside and sipping some orange juice. The villagers held no more doubts about Jayzor’s role as mafia, and raised their bolters to fire.

But before they could @Hawkflight burst into the room, wielding a sword and yelling a mighty warcry. However he did not see the spear in his way, nor the corpse of @TheMOCingbird who held it. He soon found himself impaled, and could only watch as the Villager’s obliterated Jayzor and the magical window. Hawkflight smirked as the life faded from him, content with the fact that no innocent villager had been the one to end him.

@jayzor17, lynched by Innocents, Mafia
@Hawkflight, killed by Mafia, Mafia

#Villagers Win

Expect post game analysis soon-ish

Other people are more than free to post their own analysis and thoughts on the game if they wish, and personally it’d probably help me if I saw how other people looked at the scenes.

10 Likes

It makes me sad that most everyone here are going to miss most of the jokes in this. It makes up for dying and losing. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yeass! I killed Hawkflight I guess? What evs, gg y’all. Also, @Racie02 I’m guessing you PMed all the innocents saying you were investigator and telling them to vote for Jayzor?

2 Likes

The investigator has to ask for people specifically, right? I’m curious where I blew my cover. Unless she just got lucky, of course.

2 Likes

Kinda surprised no one suspected me as mafia or anything. I low key caused or helped caused some of the double kills.

3 Likes

I seriously did, but I never said anything since you weren’t a suspect yet. By the time you were, well, I had my eye on Jayzor.

Edit: oh yeah, for those who hadn’t figured it out yet: I was the Defender. This

Was just me messing with you. I tried very hard to get the mafia to target me. They didn’t go for it.

~W12~

2 Likes

Did we?

Jayzor died, Hawkflight died, and thus ends the Mafia Revival. Well, hopefully this will be encouraging enough for other people to start up their (staff-approved) own.

Anarchy always works even if it doesn’t.

3 Likes

A mafia resurgence would be cool.

1 Like

I would love to see more variations on the gameplay of Mafia, such as more roles, maybe even story-based roles.

1 Like

Okay, maybe not most of them. But there are a few inside jokes in there that I wouldn’t expect most people to get. Or maybe everyone got them, how would I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You blew your cover, probably not how you expect.

All right, time for the investigator’s post game analysis

So, for starters, night 1. With nothing to go off of, I investigated @Political_Slime because he’s my friend. Found out he was innocent.

Day 1
With nothing to go off of, I guessed Jakanader based upon the story. I was right. But, more importantly, at this point the mafia made a critical mistake.

This post. Before I even read it, I knew Jayzor was mafia. Posting a bunch of analysis to sway the people… I think it was Oonie who posited that tactic, though I could be wrong. My analysis on night 2 confirmed that.

Day 2: I messaged Slime telling him about Jayzor. But then you all decided to kill Slime. I couldn’t say anything, and I was sure Tuaro was mafia, so I let things happen. In hindsight, I’m an idiot: Jayzor pointed his post at both of them, and that should’ve tipped me off that it was neither.

Also, after Slime was offed, I told him over discord that I wasn’t actually the investigator. That was fun.

Night 3: After talking with Slime, I suspected Ghid and Jcton for their actions (actions Slime and Willess already outlined above) I investigate Ghid, but to my surprise, he was innocent. I pm’d him about Jayzor, but…

Day 3: when Ghid showed up on the suspect list again, I thought for sure he was lost. Fortunately, Willess convinced everyone to go for a double kill of Jcton and Moc. I soon figured that this would be a good scenario for me, potentially confirming all of the mafians, so I kept quiet. When Jcton was confirmed mafian, I now knew all four mafians. The game was pretty much over at that point, but I didn’t let the mafia know that.

Night 4: with all the mafians known, I decided to look for the Defender, and investigate Holi (because he was first on the list) He wasn’t the Defender. It didn’t really matter anyway; I was able to pm the innocents about Jayzor.

Good game, guys. It was fun.

5 Likes

Huh, weird. To be honest, that’s something I would do either way; I just like over-analyzing things, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue: Really what I was scared about this game was getting accused and being too flustered to defend myself, but I guess it never even got to that point.

4 Likes