Mafia Revival

My analysis isn’t quite as in-depth

Night one, I decided to defend Ghid. I chose this completely at Random.
Night two, I decided to defend Rac. I figured the mafia would go for Rac or Invader that night since they were mostly confirmed innocent (though they weren’t technically confirmed until later). They did not.
Night three, I had tried subtly to get the mafia to target me, and self-defended. They didn’t go for it.
Night four, I had ousted Jcton. I fully expected the mafia to target me after that. I considered defending Ghid, Invader, or Rac, but ultimately hoped I’d baited you into attacking me. I was wrong.

Had things gone to a night five, I was planning to defend Rac again, hence why I pinned her as the Defender in my analysis. But it never came to that.

2 Likes

Well, then it was a lucky draw, I suppose.

1 Like

I just tried getting shenanigans to start. That was my game plan.

Good game guys. I didn’t last long, but I still had fun.

2 Likes

Thanks a ton @Omega_Tahu for hosting, I had a lot of fun.

3 Likes

I’m so glad you guys did it. @Willess12 was the game’s MVP. Holy crap. GG everyone.

2 Likes

Good game guys.
tbh I don’t know what was going through my head when we decided to off MOCingbird in round 3. It might have worked out if Jayzor wasn’t lynched the last night.

I wanted to off Whaddon, personally. The other guys insisted on Zero.

As I recall we never even considered it.[quote=“Willess12, post:364, topic:49065”]
I fully expected the mafia to target me after that.
[/quote]

Also never considered. By this point we were operating to frame Ghid as the last mafia.

We never had staff-approved mafia before (we did have staff-run mafia before). What we did have was some means of control to make sure we didn’t have a glut of mafia games at once. Prospective players would vote for which game idea they would want to play in.

I’m pretty sure the rules still state that games have to be approved by staff.

Can confirm, I got in trouble for ignoring the rule once.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that enforced, especially since the games category has no rules.

edit:

why did this have to be unpinned?

1 Like

When I put my game up, Slime shut it down and had me contact him separately before I could run it.

It’s not part of the overall rules, just the mafia hosting rules. [quote=“Hawkflight, post:373, topic:49065”]
why did this have to be unpinned?
[/quote]

It’s still pinned for me. You might’ve unpinned it for yourself or something in your settings did. Not sure.

Looks like I did.

Man, I’ve been on these boards for way too long, forgetting all these rules and stuff.

1 Like

Killing me was a pretty good move. As I was going to play like willess this game.

2 Likes