Mafia Revival

I also have to agree after looking over the characters’ little paragraph the fact that the chef wouldn’t have noticed a finger in the pie is highly suspect.
I’ll vote for Leoxander to be lynched

1 Like

Vote tally:

Leo: 5 _el, Jakanader, Jcton, Holi, Jayzor
Racie: 0
Invader: 1: Hawkflight
Jakanader: 3: Whaddon, Tuaro, Racie

please do try to make it clear when you’re voting for someone/changing your vote.

~W12~

7 Likes

Hmm…

So my first thought here would be Invader, as being a vegan in charge of raising and killing pigs for sausage seems like an odd choice. A convenient cover story for disposing of the Mafia’s victims, perhaps? Even if it is, though, I can’t say Invader is the most likely culprit for this case. The body was found in the meat and the cranberry pie, meaning that the culprit would need more than access to the meat.

This brings me to my most likely candidate: Leoxander. That’s right, I’m jumping on the bandwagon, but that’s because I feel like it’s a sound train of logic. How could the mafia have snuck these things into the meals without him noticing? Because he’s the one who did it.

Now, I have to admit that there is some evidence that makes me wary of Jakanader. As Whaddon mentioned earlier, the appearance of salmonella after the body was discovered could imply that he had forgone his usual job in favor of disposing of the body. However, I’m not that knowledgeable about salmonella, and my first thought had been that the disease had simply occurred from the presence of human body parts in the food. He’s suspect, but less likely than Leo, in my opinion.

Just to round things out, I doubt it was Racie. Being the first to arrive gives her opportunity to have slipped the body into the food, but her obsessive cleanliness seems to imply that this wouldn’t be her MO.

So yeah, I vote for Leoxandar.

3 Likes

I vote leoxander

1 Like

Now when will the hanging actually take place?

8:00 PM Central

In other words, just over 5 hours from now

1 Like

But what if it’s full of body parts?
I’m voting for Jakanader, Leo’s probably going to get executed though…

2 Likes

Speaking of has Leo even been on this entire time? We need your thoughts, man!

1 Like

Well this sure is an ironic coincidence.

I actually had food poisoning last night.

Edit: invader is too obvious. To those who aren’t mafia, beware of those who seem to constantly ■■■■■ blame. And try not to take the descriptions too seriously. As for whodunnit I think @Jakanader is guilty. You’d think a health inspector would notice something off. If it’s not him it was probably Leo.

4 Likes

But what if he was only put into the meat grinder after I did the inspection?

I mean you have a point. Never said you were a particularly good health inspector.

#NO THAT’S WRONG

If that was the case, It would’ve been easier to grind it into separate meat products…

but when a part of Chronk was found inside a Cranberry Pie, I knew Invader was spotless, plus there would be more bones inside the pattie if he were grinded (or several remnants and bone meal)

this may bite me in the butt, but I don’t care

Wait… He was in a pie… By the gods… We were eating chronicler

1 Like

We were.

who would do such of thing? wait…well if you didn’t know. Who could blame you?

1 Like

Then I know the solution! Whoever didn’t eat the pie is guilty!

1 Like

so literally everyone but the visitor to our fine city?

Oh, I forgot about this, what’d I miss?

1 Like

mainly w’re voting who to lynch, here’s what’s current.[quote=“Willess12, post:22, topic:49065”]
Leo: 5 _el, Jakanader, Jcton, Holi, Jayzor
Racie: 0
Invader: 1: Hawkflight
Jakanader: 3: Whaddon, Tuaro, Racie
[/quote]

so far there is one more for Jakanader

I hope this helps. You should read through the rest to get a better idea on our opinions on who the mafia is.

Someone’s about to be hanged, Leo has five votes, and I have four
@Jcton there are actually only four total.