Mafia Thing

As in past tense. You’re the only one that has one now.

Oh wow, you think I would’ve seen something that obvious. If I’m being honest, it almost feels too obvious, if that makes sense? Like, I’d expect something a bit more layered than that, assuming I’m not overthinking it. That being said, I don’t really have an alternative suspect. This requires more thought.

Besides why would i kill someone with a hambone? Not really an effective weapon

This is why I hate these clues btw. People don’t treat them as if their real information, people treat them as if there in a game which can cause the clues to be much more misleading than they may have been meant to.

I’d ask @Dr.Doctor, I doubt you chose your weapon yourself.

Assuming it is my weapon

Okay then, who do you think did it?

The @TheMOCingbird has a mask on his avatar as well

1 Like

I didn’t really mean for that to be a clue. Wouldn’t most assassins have masks on in order to hide their identity, anyway? That’s kind of what I was thinking when I wrote the post.

2 Likes

That is true…

1 Like

I wish to question one of the policemen

There’s only one still alive… OK, what do you ask?

Where were you on the night of the murder?

“I was asleep at the station”

What was your relation to the other policeman?

“I didn’t really know him all too well, he was just a business partner. From what I can tell, though, he was mixed up in some pretty shady stuff.”

What do you mean by shady stuff?

“I don’t know, just that he was always comin’ late to work, makin’ up stories that don’t make sense, and being an all-around untrustworthy fellow.”

What stories would he tell?

“Some stuff about a guy comin’ to kill him in the middle of the night if he didn’t pay the boss back… some random guy that nobody knew the name of.”

And you didn’t take any of this seriously!?