Magazine Contest MOCs

That awkward moment when the 9-year old’s Makuta MOC is better than your MOCs as a 15-year old…

I cri evrytim

6 Likes

Ah, that’ll help me reverse-engineer these guys.

Reminds me when the fan created MOCs section of the magazine wasn’t full of crap.

3 Likes

Man, Minion is huge.

~W12~

Here are the winners of the Glatorian Building Challenge in the January-February 2010 issue of LEGO Club Magazine. If you need any more contest results let me know.

4 Likes

Thank you! Can you post results of the Toa Building Challenge(2005) and the BIONICLE Fusion Building Challenge(2006) please?

Moved to LEGO
Just so we can talk about our “favorite” system “MOCs” ;p

Krakua was the only creation featured for the Toa Building Contest. To my knowledge the runner-ups were never announced in Club Magazine .

2 Likes

So that’s where Krakua came from!

1 Like

Brother?

9 Likes

Is there any image of Phantom? BS01 says he was cut from the book.

@Likus Can you post winners of the Dark Hunters Building Challenge please?

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

1 Like

Not the original I don’t think

They were posted in separate magazines, and Club Magazine didn’t include every winner. The Dark Hunters Guide (that I don’t have) probably shows all of them and I know for sure that the BS01 wiki explains every Hunter in detail.:thumbsup:

2 Likes

I wonder if the model of Phantom was cut from the book, it could be in the magazine. But since they didn’t post all winners there, probably we’ll never see it. :confused:

1 Like

No, after doing some research Phantom wasn’t in the magazine. Silence, Vengeance, and Devastator were the only ones featured, and only in the Brickmaster editions of Club Magazine.

1 Like

i was about to mention that. Lol.

It’s sad that we’ll never see any image of Phantom. :frowning:
Anyway, can you post entry pages with the announcements of the BIONICLE Fusion Building Challenge, Makuta Building Challenge and better version of the Rahi Building Challenge please? I think we need it for the full collection. :3

Just great, images are broken.
Well, I managed to save them. Here they are:

Edited for double post -Prpl

1 Like

Everything’s here BIONICLEsector01

I am the creator of that gallery, and all photos were taken from this thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone know if there are pages like this with the Melding Teridax Contest?