Magista God of All Universes

A cool build, but make him a little taller, with Skull Grinder feet. He looks a little stubby like that. Also, clean up the cannon a little.

Still really cool though!

2 Likes

Err.
I hate to be that guy but regardless of what you said in the OP…

…he’s the same colors as Lady Void, has a similar concept to Lady Void, has a similar aesthetic to Lady Void and has a very similar stand to Lady Void.

TL:DR I don’t think he’s fully original.

Still, he’s pretty cute. Doesn’t look the part but he’s cute.

4 Likes

Oooh nice! i like the stand!

Actually, come to think of it, this MOC has one thing in common - that being the color-scheme. I would go as far as to say that it is inspired by her to say the very least.

The legs ar way to smal

I love the pedestal but the figure is sorely lacking. It’s kinda dumpy and rather unimpressive.

It’s still possible to compensate useing gray or black technic pieces.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If there aren’t enough pieces in said color maybe it would make things easier to include another accent color?

1 Like

Because it was a double post. Also, how do you know it was him that flagged it?

3 Likes

You can cover that up with more silver or trans blue armor.

1 Like

This has literally nothing to do with what I just said.

3 Likes

So my point stands that it just looks disproportionate in the legs. They feel like stumps without knees. A fix would be to show him in different and more articulate poses.

It’s a planet cannon! That’s actually pretty awesome.

I was talking about double posts.

What?

3 Likes

Let me rephrase his sentence to, hopefully, more understandable English.

I think he meant to say this:

“I hate when I say something wrong, or someone says something wrong towards me. It’s really frustrating to deal with it and I have problems controlling my temper after that. Maybe it is because I’m having problems sleeping in the last few months.”

Is that right, @TheLeg0Br0ny ? :confused:

100% correct apart from “i say something wrong”

I like Planet cannons.

Really neat design, I like it.

Looks pretty cool

The “pedestal/stand/planet cannon” looks AMAZING, while the character along with it is kinda meh in color and build

I think I want to like this, but something about the moc just doesn’t appeal to me. It might be the legs, or just the amount of armor, or even maybe the comor scheme. Idk.

Also, the pedastal, I’m indifferent. It’s rather cluttered, but it does it’s job of being a pedestal.

3 Likes