Majestic league (RP sign ups)

Name: Jacob Greene
Other aliases: Ladies’ Man
Abilities/weapons: Mind control, basically what it says on the tin. He also carries a cane because he’s pretentious like that.
Faction: Wherever the women are
Description or picture: Essentially Tuxedo Mask minus being actually attractive, and wearing a fedora of true neckbeard-ness.
Bio: r/niceguys

'nuff said

3 Likes

accepted. Join anytime

Name: Lauren Nichols
Alias: Link
Abilities: can link up to technology within 30 ft and control it
Faction: Heroes/government
Description:

Bio: An agent for the government, it’s Link’s job to make sure Dust Devil does what needs to be done.

Accepted. Join anytime.

Runa’s definitely not going to like her, I’d think.

Hello, I have two questions:
Can I join? (Is it to late?)
and
If I wanted to play a vigilante type character would that be allowed?

Yes, you can join. However, I’ll have to set up a circumstance where you can be introduced, so there may be a delay before you can start playing.

And Yes, you can have a vigilante type character.

Awesome, thanks.

Name: Adam Stone
Alias: Cellulitis
Appearance: Spiked, very messy, wavy, black hair greasy from a lack of cleaning. He always wears a gas mask and welding goggles when he goes on a mission, along with his favorite oversized dark grey workout hoodie. He wears blue jeans and red tennis shoes with black socks. His favorite possession, a leather watch, with a face that resembles a car’s speedometer and the other features of the car’s dash. He is fairly built, not the biggest guy around. He is heavily scarred around his body, from what appears to from burn of a great flame. He carries a navy blue shoulder bag.
Abilities: He can create a infection in a person, when he touches them, with his fingertips. The infection burns the infected. However there is two sides to this hypothetical coin. While every time the victim feels a burn, it’s effects vary. If his left hand touches his victim it is lethal. If it is his right hand it rapidly heals his victims. If both hands touch his victim, they would feel a constant burning from rapidly healing and fatal infections. The only reason why the infection is treated as unknown is because of its unusual entry. The entry points all look like fingerprints. The infection itself is only fatal if it is not taken care of. Most doctors would be puzzled at first, but would or could figure the infection out and treat it.
Equipment: He constantly wears a gas mask during missions and he also wears welding goggles. They help to deal with tear gas and other tools the police might use to capture him. He wears an oversized hoodie, made of material immune to flame and burning, though it can’t do anything about temperatures. His body is still unprotected by the heat. The jacket is oversized and can stretch to cover his entire body if needed. His jeans are regular jeans, same with the rest of his gear. He generally carry tools for picking locks and bundles of ropes in a navy blue shoulder bag, he carries around, which is also made of flame resistant material.
Bio: His past is a complicated one. He chose a life of crime but also heroics because of the mental scarring of his father. After his first “mission”, Adam was burned by a villain and left for dead. That was the last straw. He became a vigilante, working alone. He would occasionally leave notes for police officers, in order to help them. He never chose to officially become a hero, because he did not want to be thrown in any limelight. He knows that because he is not an official hero, he is technically a criminal, but he’s lost care about that over his career as a vigilante.
Faction: Vigilante.

I hope this is a good sheet, let me know if change is needed.

Edit: the shoulder bag is a Duffle Bag. Wanted to be clearer, and it has a shoulder strap.

Apartment Floor Plan:

1 Like

̶A̶w̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶!̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶g̶e̶r̶i̶s̶m̶.̶ ̶

I love it! I’ll @ you when you can join.

1 Like

Mwhahahaha my slightly accidental plan worked!
Fun fact: Cellulitis was a random character I made about 2 days ago. I basically copy/pasted this version and changed bits to fit the RP. One major thing about his character was I originally designed him as a villain and there was a mostly different backstory. I still kept the original elements of the character, but changed aspects to fit the RP. yeah, there was another thing I had for him as well, but took out completely.

I still have the original sheet. If you wanted to see it. I can PM it to you.

Now that Hydron will become one of the heroes soon, I’ll get another villain:

Name: Skarpix
Bio: Skarpix is a strange alien who somehow got on Earth. He is a humanoid scorpion who always acting foolish, crazy with no mind. As he is so fool, he talks REALLY fast, with his stinging tail he paralyses his “prey”. He wants to kill Mark for accusing him for destroying his native planet ( @Mctoran he isn’t sure if Mark is really the one who did, maybe you can get that in his story if you want) and he fights the heroes just for that, not liking the Gamemaster in any way, the only thing he wants is revenge
Appearance:

1 Like

I love it. However, you and @Jcton will have to hold off on your characters until the Sequel, which at the very latest will be out by next week. And I think the situation with Mark won’t be able to work, as I plan on having him absent for the RP’s second act. You could easily just replace Mark with another character for Skarpix’s backstory.

Sure, i’d like to see that.

I might as well show you the aforementioned character that i’m planning now. He will be introduced in the second part of the RP:

Name: Unknown
Alias: The Plague Doctor
Abilities/weapons: His armor is plated with a durable synthetic metal. It can withstand radiation, extremely high and low temperatures, corrosive chemicals, and is bullet proof. His gloves are built in with tasers at each fingertip, which can produce up to 700 volts of electricity. The gloves also augment his strength. He carries two pistols and two daggers, both of which he skillfully wields. However, the Plague Doctor’s preferred weapon of choice is chemical agents. He carries chemical weapons of all kinds, from nerve gas to acid to even homemade concoctions. The Plague Doctor also carries with different types of syringes for different purposes. One syringe is meant to suppress the crippling pain and fatigue he suffers due to his many injuries and diseases, which he must inject regularly. Another syringe, filled with a glowing blue substance, he uses as a “Power boost”. It greatly increases his strength for a brief period of time, and instantly heals and regenerates all wounds. Cybernetic implants throughout his body increase his strength, agility and endurance. He also has an extremely high pain tolerance. He could be shot, and his performance would barely decrease.
Faction: Neutral, though he leans more towards the evil side.
Picture:

(This is obviously not mine, but I got the inspiration for the character from this picture)
Bio: Currently Unknown. It will be revealed in the RP.

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks this character doesn’t fit with the rp? (No offense to @Toa_Radrix )

1 Like

What’s the problem? And actually it will participate only in the second part which might be different

Dude. This isn’t your RP. You’re the Co-GM, not the head, and you’ve already had the chance to do whatever you want with someone else’s idea. Maybe you could let it rest after the finale, and leave it open in case the creator ever comes back?

2 Likes

Awesome idea. We can restart next October when shadow finally gets back on.

All jokes aside; no. Yes it’s his roleplay but he also hasn’t been on since the begining of October and we’re at the end of November now heading into December. We’re not kicking him or banning him from entering when he does come back but I and probably others here don’t want to wait to see if he does return.

2 Likes

It’s certainly a dodgy situation, though I definitely agree with @Ghidora131 on this.

2 Likes

True but we also need a limit. Does any of us really want to wait 6 more months or however long before he finally comes back? I’ve been in enough rps to know that people will lose interest and move on if the wait is too long.

1 Like

That is fair, but at the same time it’s his role-play and we should respect that, besides nothing stopping you from creating your own

1 Like

I’m not saying we start now but it really is kind of rediculious how long it’s been.