Majestic League (RP topic)

“If you’re so big and bad, having killed thousands, why can’t you take care of one person?”

“He is powerful, don’t you think? This is why NO ONE ever killed him, but we are going to do that…”

“Of course no one’s killed him yet, that’s what we’re being hired to do.”

“You see, I would have killed him by now if he were the only threat. However, I can’t come out of hiding, or else I will be discovered. Besides, you can’t forget the other heroes of this city.”

“How have you killed thousands of people without anyone noticing? I’m pretty sure that dead bodies have to go somewhere.”

“EXACTLY! Everything was going fine for me, until that happened.” the gamemaster said, pointing to the news articles on the wall:

“This honestly sounds like more of a personal problem for you.”

1 Like

“This extends beyond just me, Manpower. Everyone of us in this room shares the same pain. These heroes are a threat to our livelyhoods. But if we could coordinate an attack on this city, we would have nothing to worry about.”

“What do you mean, attack?”

“I’m glad you’re finally listening.” The Gamemaster said, sitting up. “My plan is this: I shall send a certain individual from this teamto carry out certain crimes and tasks. If the heroes belived that these were merely unrelated crimes, it would be much harder for them to stop us. They wouldn’t realize that these were organised attacks until it is too late. We would overwhelm them!” The Gamemaster declared.

Sadie stopped in at a bar, ordering a few drinks to pass the time as she wondered if the guy had just given up.
(So are you going to kidnap me and runa or what’s happenin?)

“And what do you want from me?”

OOC: I’m done with the kidnapping. I have everyone that I want, but don’t worry. the real action is coming soon.

@Traykar

“Isn’t it abvious? I need an extra set of arms. Maybe even three or four.”

“I mean in terms of heists.”

“What i’m about to ask you to do for me is the most cliche’ crime you could possibly think of: I need you to rob a bank for me. There isn’t any reason for this, becuase I don’t need any money. I don’t need for you to even succeed in the crime. I just want you to go and make a ruccus to get the attention of all the heroes of this city. I want them to witness the beginning of the end of their precious little city.”

“I’m going to steal an armored car instead.”

The Gamemaster nodded. “Very well.” He tossed a small black box to everyone in the room. “These are teleportation devices. If you find yourselves backed into a corner by the heroes, then you will them onto the ground to activate them. A one-way portal to my lair will be open up and send you back here. Use them only as a last resort.” He then handed everyonbe back their weapons and gear. “Are we all good?”

“I know exactly what I can do…” Hydron got up.“Shall we start now?”

“I’m not even in the room right now.” Manpower replied,“Or most of me isn’t.”

“Woah, easy boy. One at a time. you’ll get your chance, but for now I need you to wait here with the others until Manpower has carried out his-” The Gamemaster turned around when he heard Manpower’s remark. “Wait, WHAT?! where are they, than?”