Majestic League (RP topic)

The boy turned down another alley and went into a door, into an abandoned warehouse.

Sadie licked her lips, eyeing some robbery or something going on before entering the store acting like a normal costumer though still watching as the guy tried to hide it “I’ll take a pack of gum.” She acted like she was about to pay much to the creeps annoyance.
“I was in line first hone…” he started to tell her as she formed a blade a cut clean through his legs “have I told you how much I love you right now?” She whispered to him, licking his severed limbs as she cut off his arms before cutting off the guys head and getting up. "
you’re safe now babe. He won’t be hurting you or anyone else anymore." She flirtatiously told the rightfully even more terrified girl working the counter before leaving through the shadows on the floor.

Man-Power carefully backed out of his driveway.

Dave Scott scours for another contract, he couldn’t stand to be within his luxurious home alone bought by blood, and by blood alone.

Man Power jammed to his favorite band while he drove down the street towards his destination.

@controller_of_ice
The Controller of ice’s phone rang again. When he answered it, a woman was on the other end. "This is Bertha, your mission coordinator. Once you have completed your current task, you must travel to the ‘City of Heroes’. A threat seems, to be mounting there, and you may be the only one who can stop it. " Unknown to CoI, The gamemaster was holding Bertha at gunpoint and telling her. “I will discuss more details with you soon.” Bertha then hung up.

A guard enters a prison cell, “you’re William Dean, correct?” He asked, to which the prisoner nods
“Yeah, and wha-” he was cut off by a shot in the head, to which the guard’s facial features changed as he left the building, the security looking for someone who was supposed to be on vacation currently.

The boy pulled down his hood when he entered the warehouse, revealing the silver and green mask. He looked around. “Good place to stay for a while.” He mutters. “Not very conspicuous, and criminals might try to hide here. Like moths to a bug-zapper.” He smirks under his mask.

the CoI called back the number asking for an exact location

Sadie laughed, checking a request board she had set up to enjoy herself; every request always ended in a death though who she killed depended on details “oh. Obsessive ex?” She grinned, checking her facts before leaving her house to hunt down the next victim.
The next morning she laughed, watching the news as she saw the bloody flagpole she had implaled her latest victim on “so much evil so little time.” Sadie turned off the tv, heading out on errands.

Dave got a new notification on his datapad, an antihero of sorts was drawing a bit too much attention towards themselves, and his job now was to silence them. He looked at the name of his new prey, it being one Sadie Volara.
OOC: I hope you don’t mind, though I think this will be fun

The boy was scrolling through the internet, when he saw a news article on a person being impaled on a flagpole. “Idiot couldn’t even dispose of a body.” He says to himself. “Even if they had to kill them, they shouldn’t have left such an amateurish mess.” He stands up. “Maybe they need to be taught a lesson.” He smirks. “Besides, I’ve been dying for some action.”

@Traykar
A loud thud was heard from on top of Man-power’s van. Then, some machine noises were heard and a hole was cut into the van’s roof. A shadowy figure dropped in. Before Man-power could process what had happened. the figure shot him in the back of his head with a tranquilizer gun, instantly knocking him out. The figure spoke into his walkie-talkie. “Target one has been subdued.”
@Antroz2007
As Hydron scanned the city below, he failed to notice the figure that stood behind him. he was tranquilized as well. “Target two has been subdued.” the figure said into his walkie-talkie.
@Ghidora131
Another figure snuck up behind Solomon key. Because of his unique anatomy, a normal tranquilizer dart wouldn’t work on him. Instead, he was shot with a mysterious bullet. The bullet ended up not being a bullet at all. Instead, it was actually a device. The device released a swarm of nanobots across his body, and began to go to work on him. Seconds later, Switchblade was on the ground, unconscious. “Target 3 has been subdued.” the figure said.
OOC: I also plan on kidnapping the infiltrater(@Ace), but i’m going to wait until he has his encounter with Shade and Project:Runa. The characters that have been kidnapped so far will remain unconcious until I say otherwise.

@Mctoran
"Who are you, and what do you want? Hydron asked the figure

The CoI curses into the phone and says d@mn you bertha. Because of not getting a response.
He then goes into his hide-out in the city of heros, a place where only bertha would know the location to.
He then tries to call again

Bertha called again. “Good. I’m glad that you remembered the spot.” she said. “Now, I want you to wait in this spot for a while. I will give you more instructions soon.” Bertha hung up again.

@Antroz2007 The figure saw that Hydron was still up, so he tranquilized him with his entire ammo supply to ensure that he would stay down. “That should keep him out for a few hours.” the figure said.

@Ace
No problem.
Sadie smiled, heading out on errands surprisingly not involving killing someone since everyone who could identify her was either dead or too terrified to remember. “Milk, eggs.” She read off her list “maybe a new knife might help. I’m running out of clean blades.” She thought to herself.

1 Like

Dave looks for the current residence of the target, and upon receiving the information required he heads there to prepare a surprise attack

Sadie headed down an alley after finishing, too lazy to fully walk back home with her stuff. “Anyone there?” She called out, feeling like she was being watched as she looked around.

Arriving at his destination Dave shifts intp a liquid, before sliding under the door