Majestic League (RP topic)

“Interesting.” He said. “The layered armoring is an interesting idea. It works here, since they likely didn’t have a much better option without sacrificing mobility. I can relate.” He said, glancing at his currently unattached right forearm, its place on Project: Runa’s arm still taken by Project: Judgement. “However if my research proves fruitful, I might be able to upgrade that within time.” He keeps looking. “What about the AI of the machine?”

Ideruba looks at Lucy “Armor?”
Lucy shrugs Its just metal. And a cool look. K cool.
“I have three of them to manage the bot.” Also they’re on floppy disks but eh.

He stops. “Three? Seems like it’s either a bit excessive, or maybe even a bit counter-intuitive. Do they have personalities programmed in?”

“Yeah. Otherwise, what would be the point?”
Ideruba raises an eyebrow. Imagine if only one of us was made. That would be lame.

“Are the personalities in any way contrary?”

Lucy shrugs “They’re people just like you and I.”

Ideruba nods.
So uh… Y’all want a turn?

Ike: How so we open the program for that again?
Lily: I think we need more RAM. Open up task manager guys.

“So you purposely put flawed computing power in charge of a robotic body?” He asked. “At least buggy code can be reprogrammed. This seems…completely unnecessary and counterproductive, if I’m being honest.”

She shrugs “It was very hard to get AI that acted like people with a solve in my heart.” Except it wasn’t. I sure love abusing my ability. Hope I don’t die early because I have a Parasyte in my body. I sure hope not.

Ike coughs and holds up a hand “We’re all perfectly capable of running this.”

Solomon squinted at the key.

A garbled groan escaped his mechanical jaw, but it thinned out into nothing with no semblance of a word. He wasn’t yet sure what to say. What in blasted bolts am I doing here?

@Antroz2007
@Traykar
@Ace
@Monopoly
@Ghidora131

The Gamemaster, along with his team, approached the lab. “Okay, here we are.” he said. “I can see guards positioned all around the building, so you’ll have to take care of them first, while I head inside.” The Gamemaster then began walking up to the front of the building. two guards stationed at the door noticed him and pulled out their firearms. “Sir, you can’t-” The Gamemaster shot them both without giving a second thought and walked into the lab.
The other guards outside were alerted to the presence of Hydron, The infiltrator, Switchblade, Manpower and Scrapper.

@controller_of_ice
@LTVmocs
@Khalsa721
@Scrap_Runa
@jayzor17

Mark heard sirens heading toward the lab in the distance. “What was that? Do you think it has something to do with the warehouse?” he asked the others.

“Are they going for a doubl take down or something? That’s kinda stupid.”

Ike just nods in affirmation of Lucy.

Hydron punched a guard with his spiked iron fist before responding: “I do what i need to do”

The Gamemaster went into the building, and shot a bullet into the air. “Anyone who gets in my way will perish!” He yelled. Scientists began to scatter and cower in fear. The Gamemaster chuckled as he headed up the stairs. He slid his key into the lock, and the door beeped, opening up.

ID RECOGNIZED. WELCOME, DR. ZED

An electronic voice said. The Gamemaster walked into the room. Hopefully my team can hold the heroes at bay long enough… He thought to himself as he looked around.

As the cop cars pulled into the lab parking lot, they were blown up by land mines.
On the other side of the city, Mark saw the explosion.
@Scrap_Runa
@LTVmocs
@jayzor17
@controller_of_ice
@Khalsa721
“We should probably check the lab out. It could be serious.” Mark said to the others.

“Yeah, it seems our old friends may be there” he says sarcasticly

10 security guards began mobilizing towards the villains, guns drawn.

“No mercy” Hydron said activating his core power laser and slashing it through some cops

By now, all of the security guards had been killed, and the villains could now go inside the lab.

Meanwhile, the Gamemaster had found an old, torn scrap of paper. Found it. He then stepped up to a container of glowing blue fluid and dispensed it into a small container. Just one more thing I need…

Mark began running toward the lab, sword drawn. “C’mon! We gotta get there, before it’s too late!” he shouted.

Lucy readies her gun “Running isn’t gonna really help when it’s that far away.” She aims a couple shots with her pipe and finds herself at the lab.

G7 picks up the tube and carries it with him as he trudged along with it.

Lucy would find herself in a darkened room, illuminated under a single light in the center. Under the light’s glow stood the Gamemaster. He looked down on Lucy, almost as if he had been waiting for her. “Look’s like somebody’s early to the show.” He said, flashing a grin from behind his mask. “Where are your little friends?”

The CoI comes in for lucy, then he sees the gamemaster and says"YOU! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID! "he then form and throws an ice sword at the gamemaster, Unbenounced to the gamemaster he formed an ice sword behind him and slices open the gamemaster’s skull