Majestic League (RP topic)

Runa rolls to the side, then primes his boosters, readying for another attack. He fires a volley of lasers at Scrapper with his left hand, rushing in after them.

Mark made a show of “slashing” switchblade with his sword, which in reality barely even touched his body. “Ha! Take this, you swine!” He overemphasized as he leaned in and handed a piece of paper to Switchblade. “This is my number. Send me your Intel here.” He whispered.

The calculator explodes leaving behind 2 calculators in its wake.

Lucy looks to G7. “Can you do something?”

G7 just inspects the ruins around it.

Switchblade looked with the blandest expression of annoyance at the paper. He then looked at his constructed hand, which would unintentionally shred the paper into thin strips. He continued scaling the wall.

Hydron attacked Mark again and waved his hot blades toward Mark’s neck

Some of the lasers scrape Scrapper’s armour, and he begins shooting at Runa.

“I’m back! get away from him!” he says as he threw ice shards towards Hydrons face(some at his eyes)
and slices at hydrons chest
OOC: OK @Ghidora131 i have some more nerfs i can only use half of my energy after using up my energy the first time and after using it up 3 times i will faint for 25 posts
i will not use 2 potentially fatal attacks sequentaly before every character can react at least once,OK?(this is also for @Mctoran)
actually due to only having half of my energy i can only do 1 potentially fatal attack :laughing:

Scrapper shoots a thick beam of magma towards CoI.

the CoI ducks and makes scrapper hit hydron square in the chest

“Again, Icey?” Hydron started the core power laser targeting CoI

IC:“if i’m anything i’m persistent” he says as he prepares to attack
OOC: isn’t he at all phazed by the magma or is he immune

Mark sheild-bashed Hydron in the face, knocking him over. “I think i’ve seen enough now.” The Gamemaster said. A few seconds later, his team was teleported out of the lab. “Again?! You’ve gotta be kidding me!” Mark shouted, throwing his sword down in frustration.

“Why didn’t we teleport out once we had gotten what we needed?” Manpower asked.

“I wanted to sting the heroes, try to nab 'em right then and there.” said the Gamemaster.

“Let’s cut to the chase, We could waste time fighting heros, or we could have already been back here planning the next heist.”

“True.” the Gamemaster said. “However, I want to give ourselves a little break from this whole ordeal and relax a bit. We won’t be able to work efficiently without an occasional breather…” The Gamemaster opened his fridge and pulled out some beers. “Drinks, anyone?”

Hydron got a beer and opened a little hole in his armor, spilling the drink and closing it back.

@Khalsa721
@Runa
@LTVmocs
@jayzor17
@controller_of_ice
Mark sat down, putting his face in his hands in frustration. "If we’re gonna be serious about catching these guys, then we’ll need a base of operations, a place where we could maybe imprison and interrogate them. "

“done”
as he created a model of a base design out off ice, “hows this?”

“Looks promising, but it would be easy to destroy a building made of ice.” Mark said.