Majestic League (RP topic)

“We’re deciding on a base of operations. Do you have any ideas?” Mark asked her.

“Maybe we could find some abandoned building like that warehouse. That way we don’t stand out.” She smiled kindly. “If you’d like just call me when we have more of a plan.” She handed him her number, smiling.

Mark took the number, smiling and slightly blushing. “'kay then.”

@Runa
@LTVmocs
@jayzor17
@controller_of_ice
His head then jerked upwards. “Wait a minute! I just remembered seeing an abandoned prison not far from here. Let’s get our stuff and meet back up at the prison.” Mark said

“Alright. See you then.” Sadie smiled, planing to make it look like her imaginary boyfriend had cheated on her to get closer to mark first.

Project: Runa nodded, walking out. “I’ll meet you there, then.”

“I’d suggest that you wait ‘til he has a mission for us. I’ve had several angry encounters with him before, and trust me, he’s not someone you want to aggravate.” Scrapper reply’s.

Hydron nodded, showing something like: “I think you’re right”

“i’m waiting to receive some information first. Until then, feel free to explore around the lair if you want. Just don’t leave yet.” said the Gamemaster

Mark arrived at the hotel and began to gather his things.

Sadie appeared at the prison maybe an hour later, her cheeks red like she had been crying over her fictional breakup.

Mark soon arrived afterwards. “What’s wrong?” he asked Sadie, genuinely concerned .

I had a date but I guess he decided that I wasn’t enough for him." Sadie told him, fake smiling to try to calm down. She hated doing it but she had lived with the gamemaster long enough to know she didn’t want to see if he was bluffing.

“well that stinks. That guy is a real jerk.” said Mark “Are you okay? Wanna talk about it?”

“I think I’m fine. I leaked all his info so now he’ll never find someone else.” Sadie laughed, smiling.

Mark laughed as well. “well that’l teach him not to mess with you.”

“Yep.” She smiled “would you maybe be interested?” Sadie blshed, genuinely embarrassed to ask.

Mark became embarrassed, rubbing the back of his neck. “Uh…Depends. Are you interested?” he asked, awkwardly smiling.

“Well even knowing me you’re still giving me a chance.” Sadie blushed, kissing his cheek.

Runa walks in, looking around. He talks into his mask. “Send Project: Excellerator to current location.”

Sending Project: Excellerator to your location. 

The voice in the mask responds.

Mark smiled wide as he was kissed. he then cleared his throat.“Well, anyways, we should probably get back to work. The others should be here soon.”

“Yeah.” She laughed, “anything you need help with?”