Majestic League (RP topic)

The Gamemaster handed an old worn blueprint to Switchblade and Manpower. He then took them into a room full of scraps of machinery. “See what you can do with these.” he said.“The rest of you may go.” he said to Hydron, dave and Scrapper.

Let’s go, Dave" and Hydron teleported to the airport (Or hasn’t the plane arrived yet?)

@Khalsa721
@controller_of_ice
@jayzor17
“well that didn’t go so well.” Mark said, sitting down. “At least you guys are still here.”

“Yeah. Though I now really hate runa.” Sadie complained “and he still hadn’t paid me for damages from trying to kill me earlier but I’ll get him to pay one way or another.” She laughed.

@Antroz2007
@Ace

At the nearby airport, the cargo plane began to land

One of the runway workers ready for the landing

He was backing up, wving the lights to single the plane’s landing spot.

The o other one was readying to unload cargo/baggage

The plane’s back door opened, and the piece of the machine was carried out by some workers. They hadn’t yet noticed Dave or Hydron(@Antroz2007).

“Switchblade.”

He tapped his fingers nervously against his form. Just because he had learned proper communication didn’t mean he liked it.

Upon entering the room, Switchblade growled angrily to himself, as much as he could. The machinery didn’t appear to have any of the components required. More importantly, however, it appeared everything necessary for dismantling these things required hands.
Actual hands.

He really didn’t want to look inside the blueprint, but he knew he would have to at some point. He shuffled his body along the ground towards the machinery and gave a bitter sigh. “Any idea what it is we’re supposed to be building?”

Scrapper approached a bank. His hand formed into a cannon, and a large pulse from it shattered all the windows. He walked through the wreckage and aimed the cannon at the Manager.
“I’ve got a bag. You know what to do.”

“Y-y-yes sir, right away.” the manager nervously said, dumping piles of cash into the bag, some missing and falling to the ground.

@Antroz2007
@Ace
The workers noticed Hydron and dave. “Excuse me, what are you two doing here?” one of the workers asked

Dave was disguised as a worker who was helping with the part

Khan had, in fact, left stoically alongside Lucy and Runa. Didn’t go so well indeed.

“Could you hand me that?” one of the workers asked Dave, motioning to a nearby drill.

“Oh, i am here for Halloween, can we get some candy?” Hydron said modifying his voice in a kind one

“What are you talking about? We’re in the middle of November! is this some sort of Prank?” one of the workers asked.

Hydronic modified his voice exactly in the workers voice and said:“Yah, it’s a dangerous prank,very dangerous…” Suddenly Hydron held the worker up with one hand and threw him in a cargo box.He modified it back in the cruel robotic voice “You guys shouldn’t mess up”

Runa worked in the back of his ship, working on a large, seemingly two-barreled…thing that would attach to his arm like Judgement, and seemed to be able to spin.

the workers scrambled around, panicking. Some tried to defend themselves from Hydron with guns. One of the workers were pinned underneath a large Cargo container. “Help me!” he called out to Dave(@Ace), still thinking he was a worker.