Majestic League (RP topic)

Khan redirects the sand with a flick of his wrist, sending it rushing after Scrapper to pummel him wherever he landed.

“What do we do?We just let Scrapper alone there in the middle of all heroes?” Hydron said

“Don’t worry, Scrapper is completely capable of handling the situation.” said the Gamemaster confidently.

@Runa
with Scrapper taken care of, Beserker turned his attention to Project: Runa. He dove towards him, swiping at him with his wolverine claws.

Runa shoots lasers at him as he rolled to the side, and primed his boosters. “Idiot! I’m on you’re-“ He stops as he sees his eyes. “He’s lost control…” he mutters, eyes narrowing.

Some of the laser blasts bounced off Beserker’s armor. Beserker held out his Warhammer-axe and absorbed Runa’s remaining laser blasts into it. The runes on the weapon glowed bright green. He then shot out Runa’s laser beam from his Warhammer-axe and towards Project:Runa.

OOC: Alright, attempt number two as my last and first post got Ghid’d :stuck_out_tongue:

Jacob had been on “patrol”, to use the term loosely, in costume, before being drawn to the sounds of very suspiciously loud commotion to figure out what on earth was going on.

Sounds like a lot of supers, wonder if there’s any girls?

He promptly changed his mind on spotting Beserker.

Maaaaybe I should just leave while my vital organs are all still in the right place… He decides, turning to leave.

Scrapper formed his arm into a massive cannon. He knew how to beat berserker - he’d done it before. The only problem was, rather obviously, none of the others were on his side. He could - if he wanted to - share the information. But what good would it do him? It was best to let Beserker take care of the heroes. Once they were down he’d take on beserker himself.

1 Like

@Ghidora131
@Traykar
“Coming along good…” The Gamemaster said as he observed Manpower and Switchblade’s progress on the machine.

@Khalsa721
He sent a text to Sadie:
Any updates?

The sand leaves Scrapper alone and shifts to Mark, swirling tightly around his monstrous head. Khan wanted to blind and irritate the rogue. For a moment he couldn’t feel a pang of nostalgia for his home. It would have been nice to have more sand to work with. This would have to do, for the moment.

“I’d rather go and do something, how about robbing the museum?” Hydron said to the Gamemaster
OOC: Hydron always needs command, as he’s a robot

(Were set up at that old prison.) She sent back unwilingly but he probably could tell if she was lying and would kill her.

Beserker swatted the sand away from himself, becoming even more angry.turned his attention to Sadie. he scraped his wolverine claws together, creating sparks as he approached her.

Runa boosted out of the way, then started running towards him. This better work.

@Khalsa721

Beserker grabbed sadie with his large hands, which were big enough to wrap around her waist. He held his wolverine claws directly in front of her face, prepared to strike.

“You send scrapper to distract the heroes, now we got the part,why do you still keep him there?” Hydron asked the Gamemaster, out of curiosity

Jacob spotted this, the white knight fury starting to course through his veins.

Oh no you don’t… As he turned back towards the scene, advancing on the… thing that had dared to put its hands on a woman.

"Put her down." He commanded, his words rich with power.

1 Like

Sadie strugled, having been caught by surprise as she was grabbed “who are you?”
(I’m serious though; who is this? Is this the monster mark turned into or what’s even happening right now.)

OOC: It’s Mark. It probably makes more sense if you’ve read through the Arena Battle RP (linked here: Arena Battle! (RP topic)) but because of experiments by the Gamemaster on Mark’s body, he can turn into ‘Beserker’ whenever he gets angry. Like Hulk.

2 Likes

Beserker suddenly felt a strange will overtake him. he tried to resist it, but it was like trying to press two magnets together; the force kept pushing his own will back. @Khalsa721
Beserker’s eyes turned normal for a moment, and Mark locked eyes with Sadie. oh god… what am i doing? Suddenly, Beserker took over again and threw her to the ground, releasing a mighty roar.

Yeah, that’s not what I meant by put her down. He thinks to himself dryly, Okay, let’s try this again.

"Leave her alone!" He booms in that same irrefutable tone, with a bit of a flourish to his cane in his direction.