Majestic League (RP topic)

“Subtle.” She laughed , getting up “so what are you doing here?” Sadie asked, getting away from the fighting.

Jacob travels alongside her, glad to be getting away from that whole mess.

“I was just in the neighbourhood, sounded like there was some crap going down. I was just about to leave, actually, but I can’t just leave behind a woman in need. And… well, you know the rest.”

Huh, this is actually working… being a superhero seems to be working out so far…

Khan pulls the sand back, both to give Runa a clear shot and to prepare for his next assault. The grains swirl in a vortex above him, ready to strike.

“Still a fight going on!” Project: Runa yelled at them. And I thought the rest of these hero names were dumb. He thought as he continued trying to stab into Mark.

1 Like

“I mean, that’s kinda what we’re trying to avoid! Not my problem!” He shoots back.

1 Like

“You’re here, it is now!” He growled. “So shut up and hit the big guy!”

“Oh whatever, uhh… Hit yourself.” He commands at Beserker, still indifferently walking away.

G7 spins in a classic office chair.

Searching for database of environments.

With a snap, the bank slowly shifts to the environment of odd large plants.
Ike looks around. Huh. Cool. Plants.

Jacob catches this in the corner of his eye and does a double take, stopping in his tracks and turning around.

“What the heck?”

Beserker suddenly found himself involuntarily beating himself up. After a few seconds of this, he stopped, and glared at Jacob. He then roared once more.

@Khalsa721

Beserker was about to charge again, but stopped when he locked eyes with Sadie. His eyes changed back into Mark’s eyes. Mark stared at sadie, his eyes filled with fear and confusion. He kneeled down and slowly, gently reached his hand out to Sadie.

Runa stood a ways behind, hand aimed at the head. Don’t make any sudden movements, bud. I don’t want to do this. He thinks.

@Khalsa721

Mark continued to slowly reach towards Sadie, the only sound he made being a slow, steady breathing. He managed to muster one word as Beserker: “Sadie…”

Jacob’s eyes narrow with suspicion.

@TheMightyObsidianDude
@LTVmocs
@jayzor17
@controller_of_ice
@Runa
@Khalsa721
Beserker suddenly clutched at his head, releasing a roar of pain. He then collapsed on the ground, his armor crumbling away from his shrinking body. His second set of arms disappeared, and his wolverine claws retracted. Mark sat up, groaning in pain as he rubbed his aching body. A strange black goo that might have been his blood was oozing from an open stitch on his chest. “ugh… what happened?” he groaned. Mark then saw the faces of his friends, and the wreckage he had caused. “Oh no… I went beserk, didn’t I? I’m so sorry.” he said, in the way that someone who had accidently knocked over a vase would apologize.

@Monopoly
Scrapper was teleported back into the Gamemaster’s lair before anyone noticed he was gone.

“Here’s your money,” Scrapper said as he dumped the bulging sack on a table. “Now what? How’re they coming along with the machine?”

“Uh… huh… now don’t you go doing that again.” He smirks wryly, imitating how a teacher would scold a misbehaving child.

“Let’s see…” The Gamemaster checked in on Switchblade and Manpower.
@Traykar
@Ghidora131
“How’s it coming along boys? nearly finished?” he asked them.

@TheMightyObsidianDude

“I hope I didn’t hurt any of you too bad…” Mark said remorsefully.

Runa lowered his hand. “Remind in 1 hour: start planning phases for Project: Lead and Project: Knockout.” He muttered into his mask. The AI affirmed it would do so.

“We should head back to the prison…” Mark said as he painfully stood on his feet, limping away.

Sadie helped him up, transporting them both back.