Majestic League (RP topic)

Manpower began to enter input information into the device.

@Khalsa721

“I could have killed you that day.” The Gamemaster said, breaking away from the flashback. "But I saw a great potential in you, in that rage behind your eyes. I decided to take that rage and potential, and use it to Forge you into the perfect weapon. He stroked her cheek. “My daughter.”

(Flashback)

The Gamemaster had spent many years training Sadie under his “care”. Now becoming older, she had become more unpredictable and harder to control.

The Gamemaster entered Sadie’s room for another brutal training session.

OOC: I’m thinking this is how sadie unlocks her shadow powers.

“Well it’s not hard when some psycho kidnaps you after killing your family.” Sadie told him, too scared to struggle or fight back.

“Yes?” She asked, getting up as she prepared for another day of torture or as he called it training.

1 Like

“Excellent,” Manpower mused as he started packing up his equipment.

@Khalsa721
Without warning, the Gamemaster dove towards Sadie, smashing his cane into her knees and knocking her off he feet. He then picked her up by her collarbone and slammed her against the wall. The Gamemaster shook his head in disapproval. “Your reflexes aren’t sharp enough, yet.” He lifted her off the ground and body slammed her to the floor of her room. “Seems like I’ll have to train you harder…” He flashed a twisted grin.

“Rest well, my creation, you have a big day tomorrow.” Manpower mused before heading towards the door.

“Yes.” She had already learned to just accept whatever she was told years ago or else. Sadie got up, following.

1 Like

@Khalsa721
But The Gamemaster wouldn’t let it slide. He grabbed Sadie’s shoulder and yanked her back. “No. I need to make sure you learn your lesson this time!” He slammed her into the wall , morphing his robotic hand into saw. He brought the saw to her face. “What’s wrong? You’re not weak like your dead parents, are you?”

OOC: I think this is where Sadie snaps.

“You’re the weak one here. What coward kidnaps a little girl who can’t fight back?” She stabbed through the robotic arm with a black spike, not even thinking until he had stepped back as she noticed the damage “I’m sorry.” She apologized, terrified what he’d do to her for that.

Ooc; alright though she doesn’t escape yet.

1 Like

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster stared, bewildered at the black spike that Sadie had suddenly materialised. He ripped the spike out of his arm and dove towards Sadie with it. He attempted to bring the spike to her chest.
But in this moment of rage, the Gamemaster hesitated in his mind. is it really worth it t kill her? She’s a very important investment… He thought, conflicted. His grip on the spike relaxed, giving Sadie an opportunity to overpower him.

OOC: I’m really confused here. Did Scrapper fall in too?

Runa looks around his room.

“So, Gamemaster, when are we going to activate the device?”

In runa’s room was an amdroid. It dove towards him with its gun.

@jayzor17
@Traykar
Khan came into a room with Manpower, or at least one of his clones.
OOC:
@Monopoly no. He’s with the Gamemaster

OOC: Who is Khan?

IC: “Can I help you with something?” Manpower asked.

OOC:
Majestic league (RP sign ups) - #29 by Toa_Radrix

OOC: Shouldn’t you let @jayzor17 play his character?

2 Likes

OOC: I would very much appreciate that.

IC: Khan exits the room of random death-traps, sand flowing out after him.

Lauren exits her room with a yawn, reaching out and shutting down whatever technology she can reach, with the exception of Runa. She figured he wouldn’t appreciate that happening a second time.

1 Like

Runs rolled to the side and primed his boosters, then rushed towards the android with his blade out. He also primes Judgement for fire.

Switchblade suddenly dropped to the ground in a massive pile. The room also stopped closing in.

After a couple seconds he awoke with a violent gasp. Only the metal closest to him had remained magnetized, and began to re-magnetize the rest, little by little.