Majestic League (RP topic)

Scrapper caught it and began melting the blade.

Sadie dodged hydrons attack, slashing at him with claws

Hydron defended himself with from the claws and got one of his blades directly pointed at Sade’s face, only a few centimeters from it “fight,surrender…or run”

The Gamemaster was restrained by Khan’s sand. Runa’s blade penetrated right through his stomach, coming out of his back. A large glob of blood spurted out of his mouth, and leaked down his chest from behind his mask. His robotic arm morphed into a spinning saw, cutting through Khans sand and freeing hiself. The Gamemaster swung his saw into Runa’s blade, grinding against it and causing sparks to fly.

@Toa_Radrix @Monopoly @Traykar @Ace
Mark watched as his sword was reduced to a molten puddle on the ground. “Why are you even working for him?!” he shouted to the Gamemaster’s team members. “You don’t need the Gamemaster ordering you around. And for what, anyways? What do you think you’ll get out of it? You can use your abilities for good. People would praise you, and you would get whatever it is that you have been longing for!”

“I don’t care about people,and I don’t care about praise, I care about myself.” Hydron said without even looking back at Mark

“Well I’ve been longing for Victory”, Scrapper muttered to Mark. “And you’re not gonna stand in my way.” Scrapper tightened his grip around the sword as his arm slowly formed into a cannon.

Mark looked up at Scrapper. He had the same look of fear and helplessness in is eyes as when he fought him in the arena.

Dave was hiding, still severely weakened

"Manpower grimaced as two of his duplicates were cut down, before throwing a punch at Mark’s face.

@Mctoran

Runa tried to rush in and shoulder check GM

The cannon had finished forming. He brought it up to Mark’s chest, and fired.

Mark was launched backwards by the cannon, a large hole burned through his chest.

@Khalsa721
Mark looked up at Sadie, longing in his eyes. He then collapsed on the ground, unconscious from his injuries.

@Runa
The Gamemaster caught Runa’s shoulder and body-slammed him. .

As the Game-Master got close enough to body-check, Runa shot a laser directly at him, practically point-blank.

the Gamemaster raised his robotic arm, sheilding himself from the blast.

“Nothing personal kid,” Manpower muttered, pointing his gun at Mark’s head and firing.

The bullet struck Mark in the head.

“Get up from that you sunuva,” Manpower grumbled,“Hey, Monopoly man, I killed your little nemesis.”

The Gamemaster apllauded his actions. “Very good, Manpower.” he said.

“Now, either you finish what you’ve started, or I’ll do it for you.”

Runa primes Judgement as he fires at the distracted GM after rolling to his other side.
@Mctoran