Majestic League (RP topic)

Sadie knew he wasn’t dead as she threw some knives to knock out some lights in order to get him away.

As Mark’s unconcious body lay on the ground, his mind was filled with many strong emotions. He could feel Beerker attempting to gain control. No… he thought. I can’t. I don’t want to lose them like I lost Kad and Tarkur. However, even as he tried to resist, Mark knew that his friends were in trouble. If he wouldn’t be able to help them, he would fail, and more of his freinds would die. Mark took a deep breath… and gave in.

@Traykar
“I tried to do it the easy way. To play nice, to make peace with you.” He suddenly said as he slowly got up. “But I guess you won’t accept my good will.” Mark looked toward Manpower, his eyes now Beserker’s eyes. "Looks like we’ll have to PLAY IT THE HARD WAY! As Mark said this, hs voice changed, becoming more monstrous. He transformed into Beserker, and lumbered towards Manpower, his weapon dragging on the floor behind him.

OOC: Erm, considering the hole in his torso and the bullet scrambling his brains, I’m not sure that he’d be unconscious.

IC: “you can get up all you want pal, but I Ain’t impressed.” Manpower growled, shooting at Berserker’s limbs.

@Mctoran

2 Likes

OOC: He has regeneration powers

IC: The bullets bounced off Beserker’s armor. He swung his Warhammer-axe towards Manpower.

@Runa
“I shouldn’t be the one you’re worrying about.” The Gamemaster said to Runa, pointing to Beserker.

Manpower dodged the attack, shooting at his joints

OOC: his entire body is armored from head to toe.

IC: the bullets continued to bounce off Beserker’s body. The more Manpower shot him, the brighter the runes on his weapon would glow.

With each of his large hands,Beserker grabbed Khan(@jayzor17), Switchblade(@Ghidora131), Hydron(@Toa_Radrix) and Lucy(@LTVmocs), lifting them off the ground. He then threw the bodies towards manpower (@Traykar)

Khan has been keeping his distance from the rogue monster, and easily avoids the ridiculous fate.

OOC: Dude, the other characters aren’t your puppets. You don’t get to do whatever you want with them.

2 Likes

OOC: If every part is covered in armor, then he can’t move.

IC: Manpower duplicated himself and caught the bodies flung at him.

1 Like

“You let me go, beast, the only thing you are!” Hydron said hottening himself “And you don’t stay in my way, obstacle”

OOC To add, mass pings are really annoying and honestly deter me when it’s something not really important or relevant imo.

IC Lucy flops over on her back and clutches her side “I don’t feel so good.”

2 Likes

Sadie went to the gamemaster, determined to finish him once and for all this time.

The Gamemaster swung his bladed staff towards Sadie. With her off guard, Beserker grabbed Sadie and slammed her against the wall. He aimed his wolverine claws in front of her face.

“Enough is enough,” Manpower growled, punching calculations into a wrist mounted Guantlet

@Mctoran

He squints. “He’s big and reckless. We’ll find him again if we lose him, assuming he doesn’t come back on his own. You, on the other hand, are an actual threat.” He shoots him again, then tries to bash the body of Judgement into the back of his head while he was distracted.

OOC: Okay, that’s just stupid. You’ve been asked repeatedly not to abuse your powers as GM to this ridiculous level, but you never listen. I hate to be the stubborn one in any RP, but I’m putting my foot down.

I’m going to ignore this GM post.

IC:

Switchblade slunk into the corner as the chaos ensued, collapsing in on himself as much as possible to avoid attention. Just my luck Mr. Looney Tunes is ready and able to trap himself in a corner and cut off his oxygen supply. Once these imbeciles get the chance to attack him, he’s history.

1 Like

“Hey knives, why don’t we set off the fire works a little early, what do you say?” Asked a Manpower duplicate who had also broken away from the fight.

1 Like

“I’m curious as to how,” Switchblade said as he instinctively ducked a piece of shrapnel that never actually came near him. “We’re going to set them off without a fuse. Unless you can clone those too?”

“Are we talking about the same thing, or are you gust going along with the euphemism? Okay, Nevermind the fireworks. The device is already armed and operational, it’s just waiting for the correct input code to activate. Gamemaster needs us, but we don’t need him. What do you say? All the power, all the money, ours for the taking.”

1 Like

“And,” Switchblade said with a grin. “If our associates aren’t smart enough to see it coming, well…”

“Getting back to the machine, however.” He looked up, out of the hole they were all in. “How do you intend to do that?”

“I spent the last hour wiring my tech into the Mainframe, that’s the beauty of modern technology. Things can be done wirelessly. Even if that doesn’t work then I still have a contingency plan”

1 Like