Majestic League (RP topic)

“Well you’ve had the time to muse. I had to spend the last five minutes not being burned to death.”

He scanned around to make sure the Gamemaster was occupied. “If it goes from bad to worse, just grab my head and run. I can find myself a new collection later.”

“I imagine so. Other me will keep Monopoly man and imortal guy busy while I active the device.”

Manpower quickly began typing long streams of numbers into his Guantlet. “It’s booted up and charging as we speak.”

1 Like

Beserker chucked Sadie aside, turning his attention to the Gamemaster. He kept attempting to hit him, but the Gamemaster kept moving aside and swiftly dodging his attacks. “You savage fool. Even with a hole in my stomach, you can’t hit me.” he taunted. This ticked off Beserker, and he charged towards the Gamemaster. “Don’t you remember, I made you! I know all the kinks in your design!” The Gamemaster jabbed his staff into Beserker’s side, and shocked him with a built-in taser. The electricity crippled Beserker, and he fell down. The Gamemaster used this opportunity to escape.

He ran up to Scrapper. “Take care of that beast.” he ordered.

Manpower stuck out his foot to trip Gamemaster

@Mctoran

Scrapper forms is arm back into a blade and charges st Beserker.

@Monopoly
Beserker met Scrapper’s blade with the axe blade of his Warhammer-axe.

@Traykar
The Gamemaster stumbled over Manpower’s foot, faceplanting on the ground. “Manpower, you bumbling idiot! Watch where you’re going!” the Gamemaster shouted.

“You don’t get it, do you?”

“Get what?” The Gamemaster said, grinning with blood smeared on his cracked mask. Suddenly, Beserker rammed into Manpower with his elbow.

OOC: Berserker was literally knocked out three posts ago

IC: Manpower split to deal with both problems,

“Now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interupted, you’re not the brightest bulb, are you?” Manpower replied in a calm and cool tone of voice,“Have you ever heard of the Boulet Crime family? Don’t answer that, I know you haven’t.”

The other Manpower fire several shots at Berserker.

1 Like

The bullets bounced off Beserker’s armor. The bullets’ vibrations and shock force was absorbed into his warhammer-axe. The runes on the weapon now glowed at their brightest. Beserker swung the warhammer-axe downward, releasing a large purple Shockwave of energy from the weapon. The force of the Shockwave rattled the room and knocked everyone off their feet.

@Monopoly

The Gamemaster shook his head, recovering from his dizziness. “No. I won’t let you betray me, Manpower.” He turned to Scrapper. “Scrapper, why don’t you teach Manpower a little lesson about loyalty?” He ordered.

@Khalsa721
The Game master then approached Sadie, prepared to finish HER once and for all this time.

"Betrayal implies that I was actually on your side. "

1 Like

Sadie summoned large claws and wings "I guess only one of us survives this. She slashed at him, planning on delivering as much pain as he had to her.

Dave was hiding

OOC: Slashed at who?

After his last attack was ignored, Project: Runa aimed Judgement at GMs back after sneaking up to it. He fires the powerful blast at him.

Scrapper charges up his magma claw and approaches Manpower.

The Gamemaster cried out in surprise and pain. he had claw marks shredded all over his clothes.

@Runa

The Gamemaster was launched backward by Runa’s blast. He now had a large burn mark on his back. He held a hand up to Runa, cowering away. “Please, have mercy. I surrender…” he said, trying to look helpless. Hoping that Runa’s guard was down, the Gamemaster threw three throwing knives at Project: Runa’s leg.

“See you in hell,” Manpower sneered as he activated the device.

Suddenly, a siren began to sound. Lights on the ceiling were blinking red. The machine was now preparing itself.

2 MINUTES TO ACTIVATION” blared an electronic voice.

“No!” the Gamemaster shouted.

@Runa
Beserker lumbered towards Project: Runa with his Warhammer-axe, prepared to finish him.

OOC: Maybe Runa should use that secret weapon on Beserker now?

“Yes!” Manpower shouted.

1 Like