Majestic League (RP topic)

“Ugh, helpless ‘powerful’ Gamemaster…” Hydron muttered

OOC: What was the Machine doing when activated?

The knives would likely scratch his metal leg as he approached. “You don’t deserve mercy.” He shoots at GM with his normal laser blast. He then boosts out of the way of Berserker, turning to face him. “I guess I don’t have much of a choice if I want this done quick.” The core in his chest sparked green a bit.

OOC: He didn’t get a chance to finish it. That’s the thing about Project: Runa; he can make these weapons to counter people, but he needs time to do it.

The Gamemaster quickly rolled out of the way of Runa’s blast.

Beserker dove dowards runa with his claws.

Runa jumped back, and the sparks ran across his whole body as his eyes flashed green. “R-Mechanical Overdrive!” He calls out.

The eyes of his mask turn green, and green fire and electricity sparks out from around the Core in his chest and from between his shoulders and pauldrons, as well as from the neck of his chest piece. “Come at me, ugly!” He yells at Berserker.

“What father? Things not going according to plan?” Sadie launched several black spikes into him while he was caught off guard.

@Runa
Beserker swung his Warhammer-axe at Runa, roaring.

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster dodged Sadie’s spikes. “Oh, Sadie, I have taught you so much.” he said proudly, returning a laser cannon blat to her.

Todd Wilson sat aboard the train just now entering the “City of Heroes.” He looked out the window along with the rest of the passengers aboard, taking in the view of the grand city which had made itself a major name on every map. Just like many others aboard the train, this was a new page in his life, a chance to start anew. Of course it would end up being a facade. He had no intention to change his actions. This was just a means to an end after all. He just wanted to have some fun, and whether he did it with or without the approval didn’t matter much to him, but he did recognize how much easier it’d be to do so with society’s blessing. So here he was.

2 Likes

Switchblade scanned around impatiently. He hadn’t expected a blaring announcement about the device, but there were two minutes left, and he was itching to give the Gamemaster a reason to run.

“What say we gang up on him?” Switchblade said to the closest Manpower. “I don’t know what the extent of your duplication powers are, but now would be a good chance to use them. To y’know, spend these last two minutes wisely.”

Beserker continued to charge towards Project: Runa. He raised his warhammer-axe high in the air, prepared to strike him.

Runa dashes around to the side and fires a laser shot at him that’s three times its normal power, aiming for his hand so he might drop the axe.

Todd looked about the city block as stepped off the bus and took his first steps into the City of Heroes. Naturally he looks around, attempting to spot any imposing building that may be serving as the Heroes’ Headquarters.

Scrapper blasts a beam of lava towards Runa.

As Runa’s laser blast hit Beserker, he attempted to absorb it into his warhammer-axe. However, he was overloaded by its power and was shocked by the blast. Beserker’s mighty form was knocked down, and he turned back into Mark.

At that moment, The machine was deployed. A hole in the ground opened up, its platforms folding back. The Machine arose from a pool of water. It was a giant metallic ring, attached to a platform.

The Gamemaster’s demeanor suddenly changed. He began to grin. “It’s a teleportation machine.” he said. The Gamemaster rose to his feet, standing tall and confidently. He turned to his “Team”. “You see, it was never about ‘the heroes versus the villains’. He said in a sarcastically dramatic manner. “I never cared about any of that. All that mattered to me was getting as far away from here as possible. And I need your help to do it. There was never anything in it for you from the get-go. In the end, everything once again works out in my favor.” If Manpower checked his bank account, it would be suddenly empty. “And now, i shall go somewhere far away from here. A place where I can host games without anyone to stop me.” The Gamemaster took out the small, cube shaped teleportation device he had used before. He slid it into a square-shaped slot in the machine, completing it. The machine began to activate, its gears and parts rapidly turning. A blue portal appeared within the metal circle. All around everyone, debris began to blow around, and bolts of energy shot out of the machine. “Looks like my ride’s here. Later, losers!” the Gamemaster said, flipping the bird to everyone as he and Scrapper were sucked into the portal. The machine began to break down. It explode, then imploded, leaving behind no trace of itself. Mark became furious. “Not, not again! He escaped!”
@Traykar
He clenched his fists, turning to Dave and Manpower. “Well, there goes your ‘fearless’ and ‘loyal’ leader.” he said smugly. “Face it, you are far outnumbered by us. I recommend you surrender now.”

Mark motioned for Lync to deactivate Manpower’s gear.
@jayzor17

Cough this is where the GM would describe the scenery @Mctoran cough

He would spot a very conspicous abandoned prison nearby.

Naturally he ignores it. He continues to wander through the city, heading towards the nicer parts of town in search of the Heroes’ HQ.

1 Like

OOC: Facepalms

OOC: I’m sorry if my character acted as he would.

2 Likes

OOC: You do understand that nobody in their right mind would go look in an abandoned prison, right? So how about you be a proper GM for once and work with him :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Todd may find a man dressed in some ghastly suit which seemed to be an attempt at a superhero costume strolling along the sidewalk.

1 Like

OOC: it was a sarcastic facepalm. I didn’t think really think that you didn’t know what I was implying with the prison. It’s currently empty anyways.

IC:
@Runa
With Manpower (Hopefully) being taken care of, Mark noticed a piece of paper floating down from where the machine had disappeared. He grabbed it and examined it. Mark gripped the paper, his eyes widening. He crumpled it and tossed it to Runa. “Look’s like we now know where he went.”

Meanwhile, the Gamemaster found himself teleported onto a race track. After getting his bearings and looking around for a moment, he realised that he was somewhere deep in space. “We made it, Scrapper.” He said, grinning.

The poster depicted a pile of wrecked vehicles laying on top of each other on a race track. A large text on the bottem read:
COMING SOON… THE GAMEMASTER’S DEATH RACE!

“We’ve got to go after him.” Mark said to Project: Runa. “Is your ship capable of space travel?” he asked him.

@Khalsa721
While Runa was coming up with his answer, Mark turned to Sadie. “You can travel through shadows, right? Do you think you would be able to use that ability to travel to wherever the Gamemaster is?”