Majestic League (RP topic)

OOC: That isn’t the point, he asked you to do your job and you elected to ignore it, seemingly attempting to just lazily railroad him instead.

4 Likes

After a moment’s hesistation Todd approached the man and attempted to get his attention. “Hello, do you happen to be one or the heroes this city is known for?”

OOC: I know full well that the prison is the Heroes HQ. However Todd doesn’t know this.

1 Like

Jacob halts his walk and turns to Todd as he addresses him.

He ponders Todd’s question for a moment.

“…I guess you could say that. Why do you ask?”

Todd nods. “Very good very good, do you know where I can go to register with the Hero association?”

“Uhhh…” Jacob’s face scrunches up with intense concentration, before giving up entirely and simply shrugging his shoulders noncommittally, “I’unno, I’m kinda new to this.” He gives an apologetic grin.

OOC: Ha ha. He ran away, that’s not terrifying.

IC: Lauren makes random hand signals back to Mark; she isn’t quite sure what he’s on about.

Khan stares blandly at the spot where the Gamemaster had stood two seconds ago. “This has been a monumental waste of my time.”

3 Likes

“Yes, but it’s small.” He responds. “Two people at most could fit.” Project: Runa thinks. “I could make you your own ship, but I’m staying here. I’m here to punish those who threaten my home, not some random track in the middle of space.”

Lauren pokes a thumb at Runa. “What he said. If the Gamemaster isn’t here, he isn’t our problem.”

“Ah, that’s unfortunate… Do you happen to know anyone else I can ask?”

“Hmm… I mean, I ran into them yesterday at this ball that went sideways, but… uhh… There was like this, chick in a suit? Think she was with the government or something? She seemed to be connected to em somehow. I dunno though.”

“Do you know how I can contact them? I’d like to register and, uh, get to doing hero stuff right away I suppose…”

“Nope. Not a clue.”

He scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

“I guess we could just wander around and try and find something? Villain attacks happen here a lot, so they’ll come running if one of those happens.”

Todd shrugs. “I don’t have any better ideas. Lead the way.”

Jacob shrugs back, starting up his stroll again. They’re in a shopping district, so there’s plenty of theft-worthy stores to choose from. Pleasant smells drift from momentarily-opened restaurant doors, people mill about the place - enough to be a crowd, but not a throng. Light chatter bubbles from the loose gathering.

“I’ve never been good at numbers games, but all of me against all of you?” Manpower sneered,“I like my odds,” before splitting into six components in total.“Gamemaster was a fool, and has left his assets exposed and for the taking. See, that’s the problem, you just can’t be in two places at once.”

Runa shot a laser blast at one, then another. He then heard something from his mask.
Damage sustained to robotic systems soon to reach point where it can not rebuild. Deactivating Reckless Mechanical Overdrive is advised.

Runa cursed silently as he did so, returning back to normal strength, only taking solace in the face that Judgement was almost ready to fire again.

“Not sure how money will be of use to him while in space,” muttered one of the dupes checking his account.

Two of the other Manpower dupes were taking cover behind rubble, while another tried to tackle Runa.

“Feel like getting the heck outta dodge?” One of the remaining two duplicates asked Switchblade.

@Ghidora131

Runa turned to stab it with Project: Bladearm and then try to throw the stabbed body away, looking around for other attackers.

OOC: What does that do again?

IC: The phone checking Manpower chucked his phone at Runa before shooting at him with his rifle.

The impaled Manpower slumped to the ground motionless.

OOC: What, Bladearm or the countdown?
Bladearm is basically just a sword-blade gauntlet thing that attaches to his forearm so he can have a better melee attack than just hand-to-hand.
The countdown is until he can use Project: Judgement again. It’s to balance it.

IC: Runa boosted to the side(1), but still got shot in the shoulder. The field over his upper arm protected him from major damage, but it still left a wound that would need tending to soon enough. He shot a laser, attempting to get it down the barrel of the gun, then another at the shooter’s head.