Majestic League (RP topic)

The Gamemaster nodded. “Very well.” He tossed a small black box to everyone in the room. “These are teleportation devices. If you find yourselves backed into a corner by the heroes, then you will them onto the ground to activate them. A one-way portal to my lair will be open up and send you back here. Use them only as a last resort.” He then handed everyonbe back their weapons and gear. “Are we all good?”

“I know exactly what I can do…” Hydron got up.“Shall we start now?”

“I’m not even in the room right now.” Manpower replied,“Or most of me isn’t.”

“Woah, easy boy. One at a time. you’ll get your chance, but for now I need you to wait here with the others until Manpower has carried out his-” The Gamemaster turned around when he heard Manpower’s remark. “Wait, WHAT?! where are they, than?”

" I have the perfect idea, and I should go, until is too late."

“I’m everywhere,” he replied.

@Ghidora131
@Ace
@Traykar
@Antroz2007
@Monopoly
The Gamemaster thought for a few moments. “Hmm… Very well. However, I’ve got rules. None of you can reveal that you are part of a team, or that you are working for me. The heroes can’t know that this is an organized attack.” he then stood up. “Manpower and Hydron, you may now mobilize. As for the rest of you staying here, Scrapper will be keeping a close eye on you for me. I’m going up to bed now.” The Gamemaster went upstairs, taking some cheese and crackers from the platter on his way out.

“I’m my own team,” he muttered, before walking to his van.

"Perfect! Hydron teleported to a politician’s house in the city. He got his weapons ready to kill.

Bertha?.. WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU KILLED BERTHA. YOU… ARE… DEADDDDDD!!

Hydron killed the politician with his blaster and robbed all his valuable stuff, without anyone noticing.

Lucy looked around out her window. “Okay. Very cool. Thank you Kanye.”

“First action… I should do something worse than this, this guy is not such important,I need to kill someone who everybody knows…” Hydron thought in his mind about what crime he could do next.

Dave sipped a glass of wine in the conference room, “now, what are you having me do?” He asked, mostly thinking aloud

Project: Runa kept working on his new project.

Sadie looked around outside as she rushed out. The city honestly starting to look like the beginning of the end as she used the shadows to head home, forming a temporary wall though she would have that guy pay for damages whether that meant he was alive or not.

OOC: He hasn’t done anything yet, he’s just in his van.

1 Like

“aint getting payed? aint My problem then”

Meanwhile, The Gamemaster stirred fitfully in his sleep. He dreamt of Gunfire, explosions, and his battered, broken body lying on the ground. The Gamemaster awoke, sceaming “MARTHA!!!” He hyperventilated for a few moments, before calming down. Suddenly, he had an idea. He knew how to solve his problems.
@Ace
@Ghidora131
@Monopoly
The Gamemaster ran down the stairs. "gentlemen, i’ve got a new job for you, and it involves everyone. There is a warehouse on the harbor at the end of town that contains an item of great importance to me. I want you to break in and fetch it for me. Scrapper will be leading the team.
@Antroz2007
The Gamemaster called Hydron. “I’ve got a new job for you. Head to the warehouse on the harbor.”
@Traykar
The Gamemaster then called Manpower. “Manpowe, screw stealing that armored car. I’ve got a better job for you. Head to the warehouse on the harbor.” He then hung up.

OOC: The warehouse is the same place where @Scrap_Runa and @controller_of_ice are hiding out. However, They aren’t aware of each other’s presence yet. The other heroes (@Shadowrockboy190, @Khalsa721, @LTVmocs and @jayzor17) will just so happen to be in the are and discover what is happenng. This is how I plan on getting all of the characters together

“Got it.” Hydron headed for the warehouse