Majestic League VOL. 2

OOC: Just edited it.

IC: @LTVmocs
There was another knock at Lucy’s door, louder and harder this time.

Lance got up and peered through the peephole

Lance saw a Chem-X employee.

The robber has had enough of this. He sits quivering behind one of the dumpsters, trying to get up the courage to do anything. That was a really big gun. Working up his nerves, he bolts, scrambling as fast as humanly possible for the end of the alley. (@Omega_Tahu @TheMightyObsidianDude)

@Ace
“Hello?” The Chem-X employee called from behind the door.

“how may I help you?” He asked from behind the door

“I’m from Chem-X. I’d like to talk with you, if you wouldn’t mind.” He said nicely.

@LTVmocs
The figure sighed, with nobody answering the door. He then realized that he never rang the doorbell. Of Course! Where are my manners? He thought, ringing the doorbell.

He opened the door, “come in.”

The Chem-X guy sat down in a seat across from Lance. He wore a blank white t-■■■■■ with the company’s logo:

“Now, we have reason to believe that the massacre that occurred at our lab a few days ago, and the sudden disappearance of some of our chemicals, is somehow tied to you.” He said nonchalantly, helping himself to the wine.

“how would I be able to do such a thing? I’ve never even been to the building.”

“Oh, we know. We have irrefutable evidence.” said the Chem-X employee. He grinned. “But don’t worry, its not a problem. In fact, I came here to make a deal with you.” he said, pouring more wine.

Lucy sits back in her room stifling a laugh. Ignoring people at my door. It’s probably an obsessive doorsalesmen

1 Like

He calmly took A sip, “what evidence?”

@LTVmocs
In a way, she was right. Suddenly, the door busted open, and the Plague Doctor stood on the other side. He winced as the door flew off its hinges and clattered to the ground. “Whoops, sorry.” He said, embarrassed. He picked the fallen door up and leaned it against the doorway. The Plague Doctor sat down on Lucy’s couch like he owned the place. “Do you know why I am here, Lucy?” he asked.

“We have our I.D. tags bugged with GPS, and we pinpointed its location here.” The employee said. “But that’s not the point. We believe that you could be a valuable asset to our company.”

“I’m listening.”

Lucy peaked out her rooms door and headed back inside. Lets jump out the window and go oook for a pal to help me out. I thought I was done with this crap. This sucks major butt.

G7 walks out the kitchen and waves “I assume you’ll be fixing the door?”

“Well, first, we need to clean up the damage left behind in the wake of recent events, which could be done with your ability. And Second, we are working with an… important individual, who has begun a mutually beneficial relationship. We are supplying him with our company’s resources, and in return, he promises to help our company. We would like you to be a sort of PR-middle man for us. If you agree, we promise to acquit you of any and all charges against you from us, and you will be paid.” he said, rubbing his fingers together.

@LTVmocs
“yeah, i’m the ‘door repair’ guy who just broke into your house.” The Plague Doctor responded sarcastically to G7. “No, I am here because I know you have associated with these people.” He brought out the photos of Runa, Lance and Cellulitis. “When have you last seen them, and where do you think they would be now?”

Todd turns around, sees the real thief try to run away, and quickly fires another shell at him. The aim wasn’t great, so it probably was just a glancing blow, but it would be a mighty glancing blow if it did hit.

G7 stares at the pictures and looks back at him
Ike shrugs “There’s a robit, an unshaven dude, and a whatever that thing is. So no I don’t think I’ve sern them.”

“how much are we talking?”