Majestic League VOL. 2

Todd opens up the lid.

Jacob dumps it in.

ā€œNot exactly how I imagined that ending, but eh.ā€

Lance grins at the Money, flipping through it rapidly

ā€œA bit unfortunate, but what can you do.ā€ Todd replies, making his way out of the dark alley and back onto the presumably well lit streets.

Jacob follows him out, now smelling a fair bit of dumpster. Iā€™m sure it makes him even more attractive to ā€œle femalesā€ than he already was. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lucy attempts to jump out her window but ends up accidentally breaking part of her window as she falls.

1 Like

Todd heard the nearby sound of crashing glass, and looked around for the possible source. While not finding it initially he begins to make his way over to where he think the sound originated from.

Jacob follows, curious to learn the cause as well.

ā€œMan, weā€™ve just set off a chain reaction, huh? Guess this is what being a hero is like.ā€

The Plague Doctor heard this, snd suddenly stood up. ā€œConsider my offer,ā€ he said, leaping out his own window, his cloak flowing behind him as he smashed three the glass. He was gone, having taken off down the street.

ā€œOh. Another one. I guess weā€™re onto something.ā€

Todd looked as the Plague Doctor run down the street. ā€œI suppose we should give chase.ā€ He says before following after the Doctor. He fires a warning shot at the fleeing Doctor ( @Mctoran )

Jacob (should I start calling him Ladiesā€™ Man at some point or what? :stuck_out_tongue:) spots him too, doing a double-take.

Didnā€™t he get shot point blank by a giant bullet?

ā€œOh. Right.ā€ He says flatly, hurrying after him.

2 Likes

Lance refilled his glass and sipped calmly, twirling the vial in his fingers

The plague doctor didnt have to think twice to heed Toddā€™s warning. Iā€™m not getting shot! he thought, parkouring to the top of a building and leaping from rooftop to rooftop. He clambered atop a tall building over a harbor. He looked down, seeing a large drop into the ocean. He turned back to Todd and Jacob, saying nothing. With that, He let himself fall backwards from the rooftop. By the time Todd and Jacob got to the top, he would be gone.

OOC: Nulled. You were on the street intiially, you canā€™t get to the rooftops just like that. ( @Mctoran )

2 Likes

G7 tilts his head in bewilderment and cleans up the glass left behind. How is Lucy supposed to pay for this. Iā€™m gonna get my oil budget cut.

ā€œWellā€¦ thatā€¦ happenedā€¦ā€ Jacob panted, trying to catch his breath from that skipped over chase sequence.

Gridmaster stares at Skarpix,
ā€œWhy would I have only two fingers then? Andā€¦ā€
Gridmaster takes off his face armor, revealing his metallic exoskeleton. He speaks, practically emotionless,
ā€œIā€™ve noticed a disturbance on this planet, from otherworldly forces. My assumption is you, but you seem to have been on the receiving end, as youā€™re a bit different from the rest of your speciesā€¦Though Iā€™m assuming this based on the data we have for the different species in the galaxyā€¦To be honest I was just guessing and could have been completely wrongā€¦My question is, why are you here?ā€

Cellulitis drives home. He had a sleeping Kaleo in his back seat. The sleeping gas seemed especially effective against the kid. He parks his car by his apartment and carries the 18 yr old onto his bed. He heads down and grabs everything else from his car.

Cellulitis goes to his equipment. Clearly some changes will be needed to fight against the stronger foesā€¦ Perhapsā€¦no wouldnā€™t work. Cellulitis laughs to himself. Heā€™s got a solid idea. No armor could protect an attack like this one. He smiles and starts researching devices and possible parts to use in this weapon.

Todd scowled between wheezes, hunched over and hands and attempting to catch his breath. ā€œHeā€¦ gotā€¦ awayā€¦ evenā€¦ with hisā€¦ injuriesā€¦ā€ He looked over at Jacob. ā€œIt did seemā€¦ to be theā€¦ same guy, right?ā€

ā€œIā€¦ thinkā€¦ soā€¦ā€ Jacob sputters, ā€œFrickenā€™ painā€¦ in theā€¦ā€ He barely had enough breath to finish the sentence.