Majestic League VOL. 2

Todd lifts a hand and tries to catch the guy’s attention. “Hey, do you happen to know where I can go to sign up to be part of the hero association?”

Switchblade was confused.

Some random creep had stalked up to the vehicle, confronted Manpower, nearly broke his hand on the side of the car, then injected himself with something, climbed on top of it, and jumped away.

He glanced at Manpower as he reentered the vehicle. “Do I even want to know?”

1 Like

“I’m not entirely sure I know either.” Manpower replied, turning onto the interstate.

OOC: There are interstates here, right?

2 Likes

His hand glitches out. “Nope.”

Runa used his boosters and wings to slow his decent, then lands and walks towards Kaleo.

Great… well, this has been a total waste of time…”

He walks up to the car and touches it, then pixelates and absorbs into it. The car turns on.

Oh. Okay, that’s a thing.”

Todd silently nods, not quite sure what happened. It’s been an odd day so far.

Manpower looked in his mirrors, turned on his blinker, and drifted into adjacent lane.

1 Like

Kaleo remarks,
“You…have wings…cool.”

Runa’s mechanical wings retract as he walks up. “Listen, forget you saw me. It’d be best for your safety if you don’t know me.” He’s silent for a moment. “Wait, weren’t you that kid at the library when the chem-psycho attacked?”

Malware backed up to Todd and Jacob. The doors opened, revealing no one inside. The radio speaks to them. “Sure you don’t need a ride somewhere?”

Kaleo nods,
“Yea…I was there. Man…that was a confusing battle…Fighting blind doesn’t help all that much.”

“What were you even doing there? You barely look like you could hold your own in a bar fight, let alone a terrorist attack.” Runa asks.

Kaleo smiles,
“Good question, I’m actually looking for a hero to mentor me. The gas mask guy doesn’t seem as friendly. As with the whole fight thing, it’s hard to fight someone with good armor. I was able to trip him up a bit and keep him from stabbing a guy at the last moment.”

Adam finishes his shopping list. He out searching for his listed parts. One of them is a extremely powerful electromagnetic. He drives off, searching the hardware stores and other specialty stores for what they had.

“Who are you looking for?” He asks. “You might be wise to choose someone in particular and make sure they’re truly as the public sees.”

Kaleo sighs, rubbing the back of his head,
“Honestly, I need to learn better CQB, and learn some better skills for combat.”

Runa looks him over. It’s obvious the kid has good intentions. He thought. But someone might just use his naivete as a way to corrupt that. Maybe… He was silent. “First thing you need’s a weapon. Come back to my place, I might be able to hook you up with something. Nothing like this, though.” He gestures to his body. “Highly intrusive surgery wouldn’t be ideal.”

Kaleo nods,
“Thanks. I’m glad I can count on you!”

He starts walking the way he came from. “What’s your name, anyways?” Runa asks.

Kaleo responds,
“Kaleo Keen, yours?”