Majestic League VOL. 2

Ah shoot. Names? I don’t wanna give mine to a dude like this.
“I’m Lucy.”

“Nice name. So watcha doin out here? Come for the view? Pretty nice, to be honest.”

“I just went here to chill out I guess.”

“That’s cool. We were chasing somebody, actually, me and my new friend. Some villain, I think. I dunno, he started coughing and then my friend shot him. He didn’t die though, and then we chased him, and then he dived off here and died like an idiot. So that was a thing.”

1 Like

@Ace There was another knock at Lance’s door. It was once again the Chem-X guy. “Lance, it is time for your first transaction with our client.” He said, uncurling his hand. In his hand was a vial of sparkly black fluid, with a symbol on it:

“So, whaddya say? Are you up for the task of delivering this?”

Lucy stared at him and raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“We’re superheroes? Why else do you think I’m wearing this crap?” He laughs.

“Ah… Thats interesting to a degree, I guess.”

“I dunno, what do you do?”

“Sleep and munch on munchies.”

He chuckles.

“Fair enough.”

A sick looking man, head bent over, limped and stumbled along the boardwalk towards Lucy and Jacob in a drunken manner.

Jacob raises an eyebrow at his approach.

The old man held out one, bony arm, stretching it toward Jacob as he continued to approach. Jacob would begin to notice odd things, such as the man’s skin being gray, and sores and wounds all over him. He stank heavily of rot.

“where to?” He asked, taking it

The alley nearby the local gas station. Here…" he said, handing a slip of paper with the gas station’s address.

Later, when Lance had arrived in the alley, he would find nobody there. But then, there was a voice. "Mr. Vienne. I’ve been expecting you. At the end of the alley, he would see glowing blue eyes pierce the darkness.

It was the Plague Doctor, alive and well.

“seems we meet again,” he said, extending his hand with the vial, “my new employer would like you to have this.”

The Plague Doctor nodded, swiping the vial from Lance’s grasp. “Thank you. I shall expect to be seeing you later when we make our next transaction.” The Plague Doctor said, walking away. As he said this, he had stepped over a body. It was another Plague doctor, who had bled to death from Todd’s Gunshot in the alley. (@Omega_Tahu)

The Plague Doctor slumped the corpse over his shoulder and quickly vanished from sight, leaving Lance alone in the alley.

interesting… he thought, before returning home

Lucy groans and gets up, pulling her tube from her pocket. “I’m just gonna leave.”