Majestic League VOL. 2

“Yeah… I think I will too.” Jacob adds, getting up beside her, apparently not getting all that that implied.

She aims her teleportation tube at the zombie and shoots it.

“Woah! Did you make that?”

also @Mctoran

“No, why?”

“Oh. Just that would’ve been pretty cool, heh.” He cringes internally.

Lucy shrugs I did make it but I wanna leave as little trace as I can.

“Uhh… wanna come meet my friend?”

“If I’m gonna be real with you, not really.” Nor did I ever wanna meet you.

“Oh. Right. Okay then. Going now, I guess.” He says awkwardly, starting to walk away.

Adam Stone smiles and continues his searches on the locations of that meteorite. If it was possible, depending on who currently held the item he might be able to snatch a portion.

Kaleo dodges to the left of Runa’s uppercut. He swings his weapons’s blade as he dodges, by turning.

He’d see a report about a green-glowing meteorite landing somewhere in the southwestern NY area, then about some masked man taking it before anyone else could show up. He was described as a thin boy, most likely not even 20, wearing a silver mask.

Runa would block the strike with Project: Gardna, though with the physical part, not the forcefield, and take a step back, before coming in with a left kick towards the side of the knee.

Adam smiles. He’s partly glad that’s he’s wearing his hoodie, as his scarred face kinda makes his smiles look creepy. He silently laughs to himself. Adam immediately gets an idea of who would have that meteor, Runa. Now… how to get it… Adam decides it would be best to ask for a small piece, large enough to power his weapon.

Kaleo could feel the kick come in, though he did have the trained reaction to dodge it. In an act of desperation, to get better, so his dream will come true. Kaleo forces what he can, to charge or tackle towards Runa, which could be accounted for as a tripping, from both parties of the sparring. Kaleo smirks as he falls, making a ditch effort to shoot the blade before he hit the ground. He assumed that Runa could dodge with ease, due to his fair amount of experience.

“It would really depend on weather or not it would suit their purposes. I wouldn’t put it past them if they thought it would be beneficial.” Manpower replied.

1 Like

“Joyous.”

Switchblade tried to stop thinking of that circumstance, although it was in vain. “So do you have a hobby that doesn’t involve gutting people?” He said, trying to distract himself.

“Bird Watching.”

2 Likes

Runa ducked away from the blow, then shot his body up in an attempt to shoulder-check the oncoming Kaleo.

Seeing as Kaleo was in the process of falling, he would not be able to do anything to dodge.

Adam Stone left the library. He decides to leave the power source alone, until he needs it. He looks around at several parts for his weapon.

Gridmaster bid Skarpix farewell (@Toa_Radrix ) and flew off. He explored the city, not worrying about his identity. Some folks might see a metal human-like being fly through the city streets. He has no wings, just bursts of thrust appearing at his palms, soles, and shoulder blades.

After the hit, Runa would grab Kaleo’s wrist and pull him up, stopping him from falling. “Good enough for today.” He says. “Considering it’s the first time you’ve used it, you did pretty good.”

Kaleo nods,
“Thanks…that was different…”

“No problem. Note that one thing you might want to practice later on your own is manipulating the cable when you shoot the blade out. Learn to do it well and it can double as a grappling hook.” He pulls a two foldout chairs and a table out of Project: Excellerator. “Not the best, I know, but let’s just say this isn’t really a good home for relaxing.” He taps the side of his mask. “Hello? Could you deliver a cheese and pepperoni pizza to the dock? I’ll be picking it up there. Thanks.” He turns back to Kaleo. “Thirsty? I’ve already got a few drinks.”