Majestic League VOL. 2

Kaleo chuckles,
“Thanks…I guess I’ll take a soft drink if you have one.”

Runa puts a can of soda on the table and gets out an iced tea for himself, yet doesn’t open it yet. “Y’know, I have to say, you’ve got an interesting name. Never heard of anyone name 'Kaleo” before."

Kaleo smiles,
"Yeah, it’s not a common name…it originates from the Hawaiian language, it means “the sound or voice”

“What a coincidence.” Runa chuckles.

Kaleo chuckles,
“It’s almost like someone named me after my ability.”

“…So it isn’t your real name?” Runa asks. “Or your parents knew about your abilities at birth?”

Kaleo smirks,
“What do you think?”

“The former.” Runa said.

Kaleo smiles,
“Neither, my parents found out about my powers around the age of 5, because I kept on dodging anything that was remotely in my direction. They named me after my grandfather.”

“So it’s likely your grandfather might’ve had a similar ability and renamed himself, with the power maybe skipping a generation.” He chuckles. “Quite a bit different from my name origin as well.”
He’s silent for a bit.
“…Was your family good?”

Kaleo smiles,
“Their good alright, though they can be a bit overprotective, luckily I was able to hold onto my dream long enough, before I went off for college. Right now, I’m working to be a hero…”

Runa nods. “Nice. Be glad you have family like that. Not everyone does.” He says as he stands up. “I’m going to go get the pizza. I’ll be back.” He walks off.

Kaleo thinks to himself, "Even good families have issues…I wonder what your’s is like? From the mention of not everyone does…it makes one assume that things didn’t go so well with yours…
He audibly sighs,
“Be careful.”

“I will.” He says as he walks off.

Kaleo leans back and thinks. He wonders what he could do as a hero and how his power can grow.

Within a few minutes, Runa returns with a box of pizza. He sets it on the table.

Kaleo grins,
“Looks delicious.”

The Zombie found himself… wherever Lucy had teleported it to.

@Toa_Radrix
@Toa_Radrix
Two black trucks zoomed towards Skarpix and Gridmaster. SWAT teams jumped out, kneeling down and aiming their rifles at the two beings. “Don’t move!” Shouted the swat team commander. The rifles’ laser scopes were aimed directly at Skarpix and Gridmaster. One swat member spoke into his radio. “I’ve got what appears to be some sort of scorpion freak, who may be of extraterrestrial origin.” Another SWAT member, who was with Gridmaster, took out his radio. “And I have some sort of humanoid robot, who doesn’t seem to be from around here either.” He responded.

Meanwhile, an FBI team was investigating the dilapidated, derelict remains of the Gamemaster’s mansion. What was once an elegant, regal manor was now a spooky, decaying residence. They rummaged through the various weapons and artifacts, analyzing every bit of evidence they could get their hands on. A few members wandered into the funhouse, it’s carnival music playing slowly. “What was this maniac doing here?” One of them asked.l, shining his flashlight throughout the rooms. “I don’t get it. What are we even looking for anyways?” Asked another FBI agent. “Well, there must be Something in this mansion that caused half of the city’s power supply to blow. The energy surge was traced all the way back here.” The leader of the team responded. Eventually, the team entered the Gamemaster’s office. The leader of the group came to the desk, with a to-do list on it. “What the-“ a few gunshots briefly lit up the darkness with a few flashes. All of the FBI agents dropped dead before they realized what had even happened. Behind them stood the Plague Doctor, a smoking pistol held in his hand. As he stepped over the bodies, a voice came through an FBI agent’s radio. “Hello? What’s going on there?! Come i-” The Plague Doctor stomped on the radio, crushing t into the ground beneath his heel. Time for some Homework… He thought, opening a filing cabinet by the Gamemaster’s desk. “Nope…Nope…Nope…” He said, throwing documents aside. Then, he found what he was looking for. The Plague Doctor took the file and left the Mansion, returning to his hiding spot.

Runa nods. The metal piece in between the two lines of grates on his mask pulled back, then up, and the grates sank sideways into their remaining walls, leaving an opening he could eat through. He takes a piece and starts eating.

Kaleo comments,
“Neato…mouth thing…”
He grabs a slice and bites into it.

Gridmaster flew around the city in quick succession. He passed by the docks in a flash, though he may have made a sudden shock wave from his rapid u-turn. The shock wave caused Kaleo to immediately go pale and go nigh limp, as if someone had burst his ear drums, or something to that effect. The metallic being flew rapidly back over the city. He noticed as he was flying that a group of many people surrounded Skarpix (@Toa_Radrix). He landed near Skarpix, and questioned the officers,
“What are you doing? He is the last of his kind. If you hurt him, I’ll make your day a not the best , actually I could make it the worst.”
(@Mctoran)