Majestic League VOL. 2

Runa quickly carries him through the sky, heading towards the hospital. “Let’s see if we can get you fixed up quick.” He said.

The man makes a wet coughing noise but does little else.

@TheMightyObsidianDude @Omega_Tahu

One of the sky-machines falls to the ground behind the two with a resounding crash. It lurches upright, the four compound eyes on its head sparking as it swivels around violently. “Repel threat, repel threat, repel threat, repel threat, repel threat, repel threat,” the robot repeats in a monotonic robot voice. Its left arm swings into the air, claws swinging through the air in the vague direction of Todd and Jacob.

The weapon on its left shoulder, some kind of gun, hums loudly.

Eventually, the Plague Doctor was in a prison cell, his hands cuffed behind his back. The Detective was sitting in the cell with him, right across from him in a chair. “You’re a very hard man to catch.” The detective said, thumbing through papers. The Plague Doctor said nothing for a moment, then spoke up. “-What can I say, i’m very popular.” The Detective looked up, intrigued. “So, who are you, exactly?” he asked. “My identity doesn’t matter, only my purpose.” The Plague Doctor replied cryptically. “I am trying to help this city, to cure the foul Plague that runs rampant.” he continued. The Detective became even more confused. “What are you talking about? What plague?” The Plague Doctor began to stifle a chuckle. “Is it not obvious? The Plague that threatens our society. Today, so many weak and privileged beings have become corrupted, and committed sins upon Mankind. I have a cure that shall wipe the slate clean and give mankind a second chance to rebuild. Only the strong and worthy shall survive for this new world when I am finished…” The Plague Doctor began to fumble with something behind his back. “-And what is your vision for this new world? who are the strong and worthy?” the Detective asked. At that moment, the Plague Doctor cured his fingers around a glowing blue syringe and injected himself with it. “-You’re definitely not one of them.” He grunted. glowing blue veins appeared on his body, shining underneath his armor.

The Plague Doctor Suddenly snapped his handcuffs in half, freeing his arms. The Detective bolted out of his chair and drew out his gun to stop him, but the Plague Doctor grabbed him and heaved him off the ground, throwing him into the air as the detective’s body crashed into the prison bars, becoming unconscious. The Plague Doctor stretched and cracked his bones, loosening himself up. He approached the prison bars, grabbing them and bending them apart with his bare hands, creating a wider space between the bars. The Plague doctor nonchalantly stepped out of his cell, dropping a blood agent grenade to kill the prison guards as he walked away. At the prison’s exit door, he turned back around. “Now, if you will excuse me, gentlemen, I have more important matters to attend to…” he said to the dead bodies, then walking out of the building and escaping to his hideout.

Runa bursts into the hospital doors. “This man needs immediate medical attention!” He called out to the staff. (@Mctoran)

“Takes all the fun out of it.” Switchblade murmured.

Jacob yelps, diving to the side and bolting away as fast as he can. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but even he could recognise that his powers would have pretty much no effect on a robot.

1 Like

@Traykar
@Ghidora131
Manpower and Switchblade would arrive at their destination.

@Toa_Radrix
A mysterious man would suddenly approach Skarpix.

Manpower parked the van outside of a small motel on the side of the road. He checked one of his gauntlets to see if he had gotten the location right.

1 Like

“You probably couldn’t have selected a more foreboding location.”

Switchblade’s eyes lit up with worry for a brief moment. “Unless your family runs the motel, I think the clerk’s gonna question you carrying in a talking fishbowl.”

“I have my ways of persuasion.” Manpower replied as he picked up Switchblade’s disembodied head. He opened the car door and paused as the cool night air met his face. He stepped out of the vehicle, stopping as he had trodden on a thin white line that appeared to circle the building. Manpower frowned, then got on one knee to inspect the line. He used his free hand to brush along the barrier, the line smearing, having consisted of tiny crystalline particles.“It’s salt.” He noted, his eyes narrowing behind his visor. Manpower stood back up and brushed himself off, before shutting the door of the van, and walking towards the motel.

1 Like

“I’m guessing this is considered normal.”

“The Boulets are about the farthest thing you can get from normal.” He replied, right before he entered into the reception building.

1 Like

Not having the time to respond to that statement, nor wanting to provoke any interactions, Switchblade shut his eyes as soon as Manpower’s hand touched the doorknob.

There was a quiet jingle as Manpower opened the door. The sole light was dim, swaying from a ceiling fan by a thin cord. Manpower glanced around the room, several chairs and tables were overturned, the items once placed upon them now strewn across the floor.“We ain’t open,” Said a pair of glowing eyes from behind the counter. From what he could see the man was very well dressed, in a strange contrast with his southern Dialect. Tensing up, the man began reaching for something under the desk.

“I do believe that yall will make an exception in my case.” Manpower cold replied, in an accent mirroring that of the other man.

“Oh, it’s just you, Leon,” said the other man as he relaxed,“I didn’t recognize you with that silly outfit of yours.”

1 Like

Switchblade half-wanted to scream right then, but he kept his mouth - and his eyes - shut. Something told him he didn’t want to look at whoever this fellow was.

Leon? He mused. That might be important later.

Skarpix looked at him “What’s your business?”

“Your DNA. I have been observing you for some time, creature, and it appears that you Genes are superior compared to those of other beings on this planet.”

Gridmaster who was watching the people fall, with little care for their well-being. Turned his head to the person who walked towards. Skarpix (@Toa_Radrix) He acted as if he didn’t notice the man, but he kept an eye on the man.

Kaleo stayed were Runa had put him. He felt much better than before, though not completely cured of a constant vibration, similar to a ringing in the ear. he thought of how maybe a full-body sound protection suit would great right about now.

Adam Stone found what he needed, except a power source. He builds the structure of the gun-like weapon, it was about the size of a semi-auto rifle. He builds the gun unit, it was a high powered, redesigned speaker made to generate powerful vibrations, with intent of shattering glass, crystals, or similar structures. He only needed a power source capable enough to handle the strain of the weapon.

@Traykar
@Ghidora131
The motel’s dim lights flickered among the eerie scene

“What’s with the head?” asked the other Man, “Did’ya bring it for the ritual?”

“You know very well bout my thoughts of all that hoodo.” Manpower replied, " I’m here on business, I’d very well like to speak with ma bout it."

The Man grinned, his teeth orderly and pearly white, "What makes ya think that ma wants to speak with ya’ll?’

1 Like