Majestic League VOL. 2

Detective Pierce looked up, now noticing the two beings fast approaching the power plant. Oh boy… he thought, reaching into his coat to pull out a revolver.

Gridmaster tried to escape the line, but flew right into it. His grid cracked and exploded, clapping like water, but much louder. He fell to the ground his grid was disabled. His propulsion spurted back on and he hovered above the ground. He looks at Runa,
“Don’t worry, that will not happen again…”
He looks at him with a enraged glare. His helmet fell off and underneath was a robotic face, with glowing energy bursting inside.

Runa smirked. “I know.” He fired two laser shots from his hands, then returned power to his boosters and wings before he hit the ground, flying back up towards him.

Gridmaster dodged the first laser and was hit in the right shoulder by the second laser. His armor was tough and the laser burned through a third of the armor layer, while the rest would disperse as a bright light. Gridmaster focuses the energy within himself and draws it out, forming it into a ball. He lets the ball go, his palm aimed roughly at Runa. The ball flies out, like a laser.

Runa deflects it with the forcefield generated by Project: Gardna.

GM threw another energy orb. Gridmaster looked anxious, waiting for something.

He blocked again and shot once more, rapidly approaching Gridmaster. He flipped out the blade on Project: Bladearm.

Gridmaster manipulated the energy inside of him and formed his own blade. He commented,
“This is a rather barbaric way to fight.”
He waited for Runa to strike.

Adam finally arrived at the power plant. he watched Runa and GM fight.

The FBI agents and detective pierce took aim at Gridmaster with their guns. “Freeze!” Pierce shouted.

@Toa_Radrix

“Kill them.” The business man coldly said as he walked away.

@Ghid
@Traykar
a radio could be heard playing in the background in the Motel.

Runa shot two more blasts at him, then strafed around to be at an upwards angle to him.

“I do so apologize, leon, but you can’t see Ma at the moment.” Alexandre replied,“She’s in the middle of the summoning.”

1 Like

@Runa @Jcton

IC: Far above the battling two, a dark shape appears in the sky.

It begins descending, slowly toward them. Still a faint black dot (almost invisible against the sky) but slowly and surely coming.

1 Like

Todd looks around for anyone he knew. The robot had sorta separated himself from his allies.

Pierce continued to aim his firearm, now in a more alert stance. “What are you doing here?” he shouted, the FBI agents also aiming at Gridmaster.

Meanwhile, the business man arrived at the building he was told to be in. He found himself surrounded by large cylindrical tanks filled with a bright green ooze. He then saw the Plague Doctor, slunk back in the shadows. “Do you have it?” he slowly asked. “I do.” The business man replied, pulling out the vial of Skarpix’s blood. “Something in his DNA allowed for a successful bonding with the mutagen, but exactly what i’m not sure.” He explained, tossing the vial into the air. The Plague Doctor effortlessly caught it with one hand. “Where do they even come from? Why do so many aliens come here?” he asked. The Plague Doctor shook his head. “Ever since the Gamemaster left, the veil between our world and all others has become ever weaker. The stench of of Mankind’s corruption is so strong, it has attracted these beings here.” He lead the business man to a large pit. at the bottom was a large, yellow-green tumorous blob. “What is it?” The business man asked, mesmerized. “Now that we have the blood, we can finally initiate the cleansing. It may not look like much, but this shall be the vessel that will bring him into our world, to wash the world clean of Man’s sin.” The Plague Doctor said, pointing down to the blob. “The fallen angel.”

Gridmaster focused the onto his stronger parts of his armor, since they almost surprised him. Gridmaster ignored the police officers and launched another energy ball at Runa, though this one was a bit smaller and faster. He didn’t even notice the object above falling down towards them.

Frustrated, Pierce approached the FBI agents. We need to somehow get his attention. Any ideas?" One member raised their hand. “He seems to be Robotic, so maybe we could create a certain frequency to mess with his systems?” he suggested, loud enough for @Runa to possibly hear.

“Do that and you lose your best way to counter him, too!” Runa yells down, moving to the side. The ball would glance off his upper arm, him wincing beneath his mask, before he shot a volley of laser blasts at Gridmaster. I might have to resort to Overdrive. He thinks to himself.

“I knew we shouldn’t have gone to the krispy kreme’s.” Switchblade murmured towards Manpower.

1 Like

IC: The black figure falls suddenly, faster than the people’s eyes can follow. A moment later he stands before Pierce, a noticeable dent in the floor beneath them. He crosses the distance between them until he is about a foot away from the detective.

The figure is a man, or something that looks like one. Two white eyes, glowing like searchlights, sweep over Pierce and the agents briefly. A pair of horns poke from the top of his head, curving slightly inward. A red scarf hangs around his neck, still swishing slightly from his movements.

And in one hand, held toward the ground, a black spear rests in the man’s grasp.

“You. You have the appearance of lawgivers on this earth.”

The dark man’s voice is calm, an odd, sibilant quality to it. It seems ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, from a normal being’s. In case anything about the figure’s appearance made them look normal.

“Are you such?”

1 Like

Pierce slowly nodded. "-Why yes, I would be. " he said, looking back at Gridmaster and Runa fighting. “Speaking of which, I have a little problem over there with those two guys. Think you could take care of that robot for me? you seem to be the right man for the job.”

@Ace
The Chem-X man arrived at Lance’s apartment. He wore a solemn look on his face. “Lance, it’s time you knew the truth.” He said, motioning for Lance to follow him.