Majestic League VOL. 2

Pierce approached Adam’s car and tapped on the window. “Hello? Excuse me.” He said, trying to get his attention.

Jacob grits his teeth with apprehension, before speaking his command to the fallen man: “Shut up.

1 Like

Todd follows Kahn and Jacob inside, generating another anti-tank rifle to aim at the robot. It seemed to work last time.

1 Like

Khan steps aside, all but melding into the sand whirling by the wall. Todd should have a clear shot.

IC: The robot turns. The ground creaks under its feet.

Todd can feel something looking at him.

The fallen man makes a strangled noise but says nothing.

Gridmaster used his remaining foot to cause an inbalance of his flight path. It spun him around enough for the shot at the neck and arm to miss. He distances himself from Runa.

11/12

@Mctoran
Cellulitis looks over at the detective and responds,
“What?”

1 Like

“See that alien and cyborg kid fighting each other over there?” Pierce said to Adam, pointing to Gridmaster and Runa. “I was told to break up the fight, but that’s kinda beyond my abilities and I really need to be somewhere else. So can you do it for me? Thanks.” Pierce quickly said, not giving Cellulitis a chance to respond. He then climbed into his SUV and drove out of the power plant and towards his destination.
@Jcton

Runa dashed in towards him again, firing off three more shots, one at the head, two at the chest, trying to get in close, where he knew he’d be more effective.
(@Jcton)

13/25

Pierce arrived in the eastern section of the city. It was only when he exited the van that he noticed something was very wrong. The scene was barren and eerily silent, save for a gentle breeze in the air. Papers and garbage blew through the streets. Pierce was suddenly hit with an overwhelming smell of rot and decay, and he noticed blood smeared on some of the buildings. Pierce then saw a thick fog in the air, the mist obscuring his vision a bit. But this wasn’t normal fog; It was Red. “What the…” Pierce mumbled to himself.
Suddenly, a man burst out from around the corner of an alley. His clothes were tattered, and he was covered in scratches and bite marks. Pierce finally noticed through the tatters and wounds that the man was one of his detective colleagues. “Pierce! What are you doing out here without a protective mask?! Put this on!” He said, shoving a gas mask onto pierce’s face. “Jake, will what’s going on here?!” Pierce said, scared and confused. “The-ugh gas, it’s…poison…” Jake stumbled back and held onto a wall for support, coughing as he inhaled the red gas. “Quick…get out of here. They’re…coming.”
“Who? Who’s coming?” Pierce asked, freaked out. Jake collapsed onto the ground before he could say anything else. The breeze suddenly shifted direction, carrying a distant but strong moaning sound. Pierce turned around and saw a horde of zombies coming toward him quick. Not knowing what else to do, he fired a few rounds into the crowd, but it did little to impede their advance. Out of options, Pierce chose to run in the opposite direction. However, he came to a stop when he found himself at a dead end. The road was blocked off by vans and detour signs, which surrounded the entire infected area of the city. A swat team stood on guard at the border. “What the hell is going on?!” Pierce demanded from SWAT officer. “This are has been quarantined to prevent the spread of the outbreak.” The officer responded. “What do you mean, ‘quarantined’?” Pierce said, gritting his teeth. “Sorry, but we can’t allow you to leave, or else you’ll risk the spread of infection.” The officer aimed a gun at pierce. “Leave. Now.” Pierce backed away slowly, suddenly noticing the zombie horde behind him. The SWAT team noticed too, and began to fire their guns into the crowd. Pierce climbed up the fire escape on the side of a building and entered a dark, bordered up apartment.

@Ace
Plague Doctors station around the city dumped vats of bright green sludge into the streets. Multiple zombies, along with a few unlucky citizens, became trapped in the sludge puddles. The sludge fused them together, transforming them into monstrous amalgamations. (Think Necromorphs from Dead Space)

The Plague Doctor turned to Lance and, although he couldn’t see it, he had a smug look underneath his mask.

IC: in a rundown hotel near the city lays the brother of the CoI on his bed, watching the local news, only to see a report of a zombie outbreak near him. He came to help the people his brother left hanging with unfinished business, this is exactly what he was looking for. he goes to the police blockade and asks about the situation only to be turned down as a civilian,“You don’t belong here, its too dangerous. get back!!” says the police officer as he shoots a zombie in the head.“This is getting old.” The creator of ice says as he forms an ice wall around the police blockade and says “there! now regroup and rest up before the break through the wall, and let me through”.“wow, i knew you superheroes we’re powerful ,but just wow, who are you?.” the police officer says as the Creator of Ice says “The Creator of Ice.” as he jumps above the wall and rushes into the hoardes and hacks and slashes everywhere.
OOC:look at the OOC Chat if you haven’t found out i will be using a new character
i know this seems like an expotitional bit of dialogue but this is supposed to be for you guys, sorry if you found this unneccesary
also the CoI informed his brother of everything he knew about the current plot

Meanwhile, in the dank abandoned apartment, Pierce started to formulate a plan. The chemical seemed to be shot up through the spire of the Chem-X tower, so heading there is my best bet to uncover some answers. He thinks as his eyes struggled to adjust to the darkness. He suddenly felt a clammy hand grasp his leg, and looked down to see a zombie Lady on the floor. Pierce shot her in the head, a big mistake as the gunshot echoed throughout the entire building. Pierce heard a sudden bust of movement as zombies awoke from their dormancy and scrambled toward him. I’m trapped! What do I do?! he thought frantically, looking around.

@controller_of_ice
He then looked out the apartment window and saw the creator of Ice. “Hey you!” he shouted, waving his hands and trying to get the being’s attention.

“stay where you are, I’ll be there soon” he shouts as he carves his way through the hoardes, freezing some and beheading others

The zombies were now spilling into the living room. Pierce panicked as he shot a few behind him to slow them down. “Hurry up! I don’t have much more time!” He urgently said to the creator of ice.

“YOU IN THE TOP FLOOR?!”

“YES!” Pierce shouted, waving his hands from the window.“Just create an ice slide or something for me to escape!”

“I’ll do you one better” he says as he makes a giant ice block and crushes the entire first floor
he climbs up to the second floor exhausted to meet up with Pierce

“Thanks…” he panted. Zombies were suddenly approaching. Pierce nervously ducked behind the creator of Ice.

“who are you, i mean why didn’t you get the £@#& out of dodge, you have family still here?” he says as he uses his reserves of energy to barricade the room

“I’m a detective on duty. I was sent here to investigate what was happening when I became trapped by the quarantine.” Pierce explained. “I’m Pierce, by the way. Detective Pierce of the CHPD.” he said, extending his hand to the being who had helped him. “And you are…?”

“a hero, I go by ‘the creator of ice’, as you can see i can use ice for combat. what have you discovered about the outbreak”