Majestic League VOL. 2

Runa went in as quick as possible and switched out his right arm for Project: Judgement. “This better work.” He mutters, before leaping out and priming, keeping it hidden behind his back as he circled around GM.

17/25

He simply shrugged nonchalantly

Khan crouches down beside the man, inspecting his injuries. He taps his earpiece.

“Deploy a medical team to my position.”

Gridmaster unleashed his ever growing grid as it was being repaired. Spikes formed in all directions and Gridmaster smiles,
“It was never a good time for you to fight me…”

2/3

Runa uses Gardna to block oncoming spikes, then aims Judgement at him. “I could say the same.”
The jaw of the lion head opens as the wings flay out, a white laser, diameter that of Runa’s height, flows out with incredible force and energy, sparking white, less controlled energy as it does so, flaying out even larger before ending, the jaw hanging slack and the meter on top lighting up fully. It seems R-Mechanical Overdrive enhanced this weapon as well.

19/25 for Overdrive before breakdown.
50 posts left before cooldown ends for Judgement.

Gridmaster is thrown backwards his grid shatters, though it protected him a little bit. The alien falls to the ground, unconscious and missing multiple limbs.

Adam sees the laser and decides it was better to check no the fight. He drives back to see the metallic being in the ground.

Runa drops as the flames rescind, his eyes returning to normal color, and his body sparking slightly: nothing autorepair couldn’t fix.
Reckless Mechanical Overdrive: Deactivated. His mask told him.

He inspects the body. “Do you have handcuffs?” He asked Adam as he approaches, Runa’s wings retracting. “I feel like if I put an electric power generator in them with enough power, it could nullify his grid abilities to some extent.”

Adam smiles,
“Of course do…and I have a project I was working on, though I don’t have a power source strong enough to power it…”

“So you came to me after a bit of research?” Runa asked heading to under where his ship was. He calls it to his location, taking control away from Kaleo as it sinks to a safe landing, him walking into the back. “Well I might have some disappointing news, if that’s the case.”

Adam replies,
“I guess that would be sad, but you can take it if you want to experiment with it. Here.”
He hands Runa the hand cuffs,
“Though from what I see I don’t think he’s walking anywhere, his legs are gone, plus his arm is just about…”

He looks over, then hands the cuffs back. “Then maybe a collar would work better. Or a containment unit.” He ponders. “It would be a lot easier with the resources at my actual lab.” He thinks aloud. “So I may have to leave town for a bit to create what I need to.”

Adam nods. he grabs a gun-like object from his bag,
“Here’s the experiment I was working on. I was thinking of making a weapon that could cause temporary sickness and ear damage, if not more…”

“Hmm…” He inspects it. “Interesting. And you think Veriperium would be the easiest way to power it efficiently?”

Adam shrugs,
“It seems to be a good enough power source.”

“Well, I don’t think I have much left. If I do, it’s at my lab. Would you like to accompany me?” He asks both Kaleo and Adam. “I’m not usually one to let people into my house, but I can make an exception this once.”

Adam nods.

Kaleo responds,
“I’m up for a trip.”

IC: The Dark Man stands beside Pierce, one hand holding his shoulder (the spear, freshly blooded from its last kill, is held loosely in his other hand). He breathes heavily.

“Who is this,” he says brusquely, looking at Lance with half-slitted eyes.“Is he another soldier of these cultists?”

@jayzor17

IC: The man gasps, and breathes heavily. His face is half-turned from Khan’s own, toward the ground beneath. One of his eyes, a pale grey, turns to look at Khan feebly. “Who…how…am I…am I ok? You…who are you? Thank you, thank you-!”

2 Likes

“I don’t know…” Pierce replied, suspicious. “What are you doing here with the Plague Doctors? What are you up to?” He asked Lance, still aiming his gun.

@Ace

@Jcton
@Runa
Nearby was the dead body of the Plague Doctor. Runa, Adam and Kaleo would notice a mysterious object sticking out of his pocket. It appeared to be some sort of card.

“Good, you two hop in back.” He said, going over to pick up the card. “Probably another tarot card.” He mutters.

It indeed was. The very same one that Runa had seen in his vision:

On the back of the card, there was writing. It appeared to be meant just for Runa:

Your role shall become clear at the Church, under the moon’s light…