Majestic League VOL. 2

“well now you’re definitely not getting what you wanted from him.” He muttered, before kneeling at the corpse and looking for it’s wallet, “now, what were you after…”

1 Like

Dave would find a high clearance key card to a bio-med lab, known as Chem-X. The card also labeled him as the company’s CEO.

@LTVmocs

It Lucy and/or G7 were observant, they would see the plague doctor leap from rooftop to rooftop.

Todd was not expecting an explosion. In fact, he wasn’t quite expecting there to be any change to the situation. So the sudden flash and boom caught left him stunned and briefly blind and deaf. By the time he had recovered the thief had gotten quite a lead. He sighed before giving chase, again.

He grinned, before taking the items and changing his body to match the CEO, though his hand remained the same, which he covers with s glove before heading to the lab

Dave entered a large skyscraper, with a giant “Chem-X” sign on the building. As he entered, a random scientist greeted him. “Nate! Good to see you man! You finally done with your ‘break’?” He asked.

He sees the robber turn into an alleyway off the main stretch, momentarily vanishing from sight.

“no, not quite.”

The scientist raised an eyebrow. “Oh, okay then. Later.” He walked off.

He stopped the scientist,“I’m here because I need something.”

“What is it? You’re the CEO, you can pretty much have whatever you want from this company.”

“could you provide me with a list your newest chemical innovations?”

The scientist cleared his throat. “Sure. Come with me.” He lead Dave to a laboratory, filled with a group of about 10 hard working scientists.

He simply followed, mentally counting his steps

Lucy and G7 were not observant and continued to relax within the confines of their home. The recent escapade was a little too taxing on them.

Lucy waved her arm which was present with a newly wrapped cast at G7 as he dropped an open bottle of vegetable oil. “Can you quit goofing around. Thats gonna take forever to clean. Especially with my new ‘battle’ damage”

The scientist lead Dave to a table. It was a bottle of fluid, next to a smaller vial. “We have developed a special solution that can multiply the amount of a fluid without diluting it.” He dropped a small drop from the vial into the bottle, and the fluid began to rapidly expand, flowing out of the bottle.

“may I have it?”

“Sorry, but we’re still running it through trials, and it is highly experimental. Once the formula had been more fine-tuned, you can have it.” The scientist lead Dave to a large desk. “Alright, I’m gonna skip the others and just show you the best part. We have developed a serum capable reversing death!” The scientist brought out a petri dish, filled with the cells of a deceased subject. He dropped the serum into the dish, and the dead cells began to magically come to life.

“However, be cautioned. This serum is even less perfected than the expanding solution. The results on a much larger target are unpredictable at this point.”

He looked to his hand, thinking

Think about the possibilities of this serum! We might be able to resurrect the dead with this. We could no longer fear death! However…" the scientist stared at the serum. “If in the wrong hands, it could yield absolute chaos, and The world would be plunged in an inferno…” He then looked up at Dave, smiling. “Anyways, that’s all. What do you think?”

“they’re Bodies, yes, but nothing can revive a dead mind. I’m not sure if the risk is worth the reward.”