Makoi Female Ninja

Alright, I broke down grievous into spare pieces, I was planning to use the tan pieces on this moc but didnt think the whole color scheme would work, So I made it black, green and blue (only a tiny bit of blue though)

And yes, I know it has the super duper original rahkshi head for females but I had nothing else in dark green.

Genji pose!

Just Makoi in default pose

Head view

Body view, No you perverts not in that way

This is how I made the body design, It wasn’t that hard to do, Only real problem were the system tires

All sides shown in these pictures

KAHUK! WHAT IS WITH YOU!

NOT AGAIN!!!

Basic ninja meditation

Looking into the sunset pose

ALL THE ANIME!

I know its not that good, I used paint.net.
and if you want the original here it is
fe

9 Likes

It is a good start
but the tires make it look odd to me
I understand if it supposed to be a Cloak of sorts
but it seems just odd to me
also the Green stands out a bit too easily (which is not good for a ninja)

I see what you mean dude, Plus I almost based it off genji, and genji has small “LOOK AT ME” lights in his armour, which isnt bad, he could turn those off. plus I needed to put in more green cause of the head being green

It’s okay. Something about the proportions seems off to me.

####Edited title to remove unnecessary infomation - Albert_Einstein4324

Not bad.

I think the colorscheme works alright, despite the stealth thing. I’d be too worried about her losing out on personality if the green were to be removed. Perhaps you should minimize it to trans green bone parts(and add in more of those, while you’re at it).

I’d also probably look into making the torso a bit…thicker? It kind of just looks like a long, black stick as is. Perhaps some more substantial armor around the upper torso and hips would help? You might even consider broadening the shoulders a slight bit.

Lastly, she needs a bit more character. Between the Rahkshi head and generic humanoid form, there’s really nothing to make her distinct. I think that some more ninja accessories(a belt with shurikens or daggers on it, a sword holster on the back, and whatever else you can think of) might help.

For a casual Rahkshi headed moc, it doesn’t distinguish much beside the color.

She actually does have one, Its the metru chest plate that holds it in, I just didn’t show it in the pictures because it didn’t feel really necessary[quote=“Garnira, post:6, topic:27971”]
she needs a bit more character
[/quote]

Yeah I need a bit of help with that one[quote=“Garnira, post:6, topic:27971”]
Between the Rahkshi head and generic humanoid form, there’s really nothing to make her distinct
[/quote]

Yeah that’s also something I need to work on, Don’t want to pull off a biorockdude.

1 Like