"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

So heres my w.i.p for my makuta moc :stuck_out_tongue:

Thoughts?

5 Likes

It looks really good. The only thing I would do is make the feet a bit bigger.

1 Like

I couldnt agree more haha

1 Like

the head is too tiny. and yet another behemoth…

1 Like

Im in quite the predicament with it. First i really , REALLY want to use the mask. Buuuut like you said, its too small, so i dont know what to do :confounded:[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:1167, topic:26632, full:true”]
the head is too tiny. and yet another behemoth…
[/quote]

@Crunchy Thanks Dude!
:grinning:

@NICK_IS_ROCKIN Cool! i love them legs

Edited for Double Post - Waj

That torso design flows so well! Knees might benefit from a little work though? It’s odd how the armour panels splay out when the shins are so smooth.

1 Like

once again, comments??

Not sure what to say? It’s really impressive for one, I definitely see G1 Makuta from him, and I love how you incorporated his storage gimmick from that set.

1 Like

I think il try replacing the balljoints with axel holes in them with orange bohrok eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure what you mean by balljoints?

This piece

Oh, no, I know what a balljoints refers to, I just didn’the see where you meant them on the moc?

My bad haha. Well im using them to connect the shells on the sides of the knees :stuck_out_tongue: im gonna take them out and swap them with bohrok eyes and see if its better

I see then! In that case Bohrock eyes probably would blend better. Looking forward to seeing it!

1 Like

Just finished redesigning the back of my Makuta (Unfortunetly i cant use the cape bc its a non lego piece), its to late for me to take a pic, so im going to upload it to Rebrick, tommorow. :slight_smile:

Well I’m working on uploading these to re-brick (the site doesn’t seem to support my phone though) but I may as well show the final changes I’ve made.

Thanks to @Joe for suggesting more red! I rebuilt the torso in order to and it came out a lot smoother than it was.

4 Likes

This is gonna be hard…

1 Like

I love his back, it looks just as good as the front. :smiley:

Nope, because mine is totes winning ;).

Anyways I think it looks pretty cool for a large titian moc. I mean I like the lower legs because they flow very well, But his head feels like it is floating on a large body at least to me. Overall not bad.

1 Like