"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Oh, you’re here. It’s cool, however the shoulders seem weirdly built, but the system MoUP is great. also, can you turn the pictures on your entry?

Very impressive work there. Feel like mine pales in comparison.

Yes, I am here, and no, I cannot.

There is no way (so far as I can tell) to edit an entry.

At some point I may go back, re-take pictures landscape-style for ReBrick and repost it, but for now I can’t do anything about it.

That’s unfortunate

I wish people can edit their entries, I’ve seen kids posting their wip like 3 times.

1 Like

@ReeseEH best entry I’ve seen so far :blush: The only issue (if I could call it that) would be that the weapons are kinda bland… I hope that mine will be as good as yours though! I just spent 200+ dollars on sets so hopefully I can make an impact

@Peemp someone please get ktuj2512 off from the featured list :rage: the moc is pretty messy and I want moc who got likes because of his hard work and skill and not someone who just begs

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Got another update on my Makuta and I’m pretty sure you guys can see where I’m going with the Mask of Ultimate Power.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/93028248@N08/28326961970/in/dateposted-public/
Imgur

7 Likes

looks really nice , though he looks kind of gappy from the side

Voila

Thoughts? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Looks sorta like a cross between the Teridax mask from the movies (face wise), and the animation-style MoUP (with the 6 main prongs). Love it!

I made some updates to my makuta, taking note of what people have said about my current version on rebrick.

Changes made: Added a tail (Cuz tails are awesome), bulked up the legs, brought the horns closer to the head.

http://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={00A66255-0F67-490B-97E3-3FCD9CF12314}&a_id=57f5a19c-d502-46bc-b3e7-a12ad576888b&nse=true

Looks awesome, dude!

3 Likes

Not sure I should even enter anymore

you can still enter for the random art book that is given away for just entering!

3 Likes

Yeah, but since its cancellation (I’d still want to get all the sets), it’s dropped my motivation. It was also the only thing I looked forward to in my hectic life, haha. The motivation is just suddenly gone now.

well thats sad :cry: I kinda felt that way for awhile to but then I thought HEY this is my last chance to do something new for my favourite line I better go and give it my all!
Once I get my parts in the mail of course :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m just not sure at this point.

your lose :stuck_out_tongue: you could literally take a picture of anything and you would be entered… and you never know :smile:

That’s true. I did have two things I might submit.

2 Likes

http://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={00A66255-0F67-490B-97E3-3FCD9CF12314}&a_id=964a033a-0df8-4184-b03c-b379ffbb9461&sortEntry=true

my entery! it’s on the FEATURED ENTRIES section!

2 Likes

Cool. I would enter something, but my bricklink order isn’t here… and the week it’s coming in I’m going to be on a trip…

3 Likes

you’ll do good :slight_smile:

the new mask looks better?

2 Likes