"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

k i’m not laughing
i get it
now stop kitkat

Thanks! I knew I wanted to use the Hulk torso plates like that since I saw that Onua 2015 had them, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity, since my plans for CCBS Godzilla fell through.

ya shouldn’t.

because i’m serious, you hypocrite.

also,

no, ya don’t get any room to insult me.

not when you’re the one in the wrong.

6 Likes

okay i wanted to see results that’s it
i’ve been working out all the summer to tell myself that i can do anything if i want to
to aim higher and higher on lego , school, and everything! and i want to win so bad
i’ll do everything,i went from 30 minutes a day to 2 hours,now i have a six pack,to prove myself. so stop and leave me alone

but why do it after you brought light to the issue

4 Likes

@Ganno333 Behave yourself, or you will receive proper consequences. Don’t double post either. Maybe you should do yourself a favor and read the rules of the site.

~Chronicler

18 Likes

@DraikNova The MOC looks good!

Really reminds me of an Antispiral from Gurren Lagann.

2 Likes

@Ganno333 You’re not banned, but if you keep double posting and ignoring the rules, you WILL be.

15 Likes

Still don’t like the picture quality, but I added the trans orange mask of fire as a necklace. Think that’s a good idea?

3 Likes

I love this new look

Gonna have to fill out the upper legs and waist part first I guess

12 Likes

It looks good so far though.

Thanks!
Also, slight update:

The lower legs are not final, they are just there for me to get the base idea of how they will look eventually (It’s overal, length, and the colour distribution)

8 Likes

I dont know if i copied anyone or so, but this is my first makuta so far.

Im not very sure how to do the arms

9 Likes

Looks cool

Is that a half red half yellow eye stalk?

1 Like

Yeah, i tried to make half of it purple to show that there is still some good in makuta. But i sorta failed

Finished and uploaded mine a few days ago!

11 Likes

I used sharpie to colour over it. But i think ill change it since one of the rules is no third party stuff

2 Likes

Does anyone have any advice on how to make feet that can support the weight of your model? All my attempts have been either extremely ugly or had too little surface area and connection points to be practical, or, more frequently, both.

1 Like

It looks great. I like the kaita tentacles.

2 Likes