"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

@Asriel ok thank you

I wont post a picture because of people stealing ideas and the possibility of a rule being you cannit post the moc prior to the comp on the internet. Ill just say it uses the walle tracks and large black wings, but neither are used for there intended purposes…

@ThatchMac I know youll be busy, but you seem a good mocer. Do you have any designs for custom hand, with the colour scheme black and trans neon orange. I would appreciate any tips. Pls help

Edited for double post -legomaster

Complains about people stealing ideas

Asks for custom hands

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll see what I can do, just give me a little bit I’m still getting up.

I don’t think plagiarism here happens as often as you think it does.

1 Like

@Hafynx Ha ha i see your point, if it makes you feel any better heres a picture

@ThatchMac Fair enough no need to rush

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Alright so I’m not going to just make a hand and than tell you how to build it, but I have some tips for you making you’re own hand.
-Don’t use the protector feet, or Onua '15 feet. They almost always end up looking awkward
-Use exo-force arms. They’re perfect for fingers and allow you to put an additional piece on top of them
-Use these pieces: BrickLink - Buy and sell LEGO Parts, Sets and Minifigures, and BrickLink - Buy and sell LEGO Parts, Sets and Minifigures
-Try to keep them as small as possible.

That’s all I got for now but can you tell me where you got those black bat wing pieces?

21117 the ender dragon, they are ‘his’ wings.

@ThatchMac Thanks, this helps and im already starting to prototype

1 Like

Thanks for the Enderdragon wing point. I saw that piece on one of Legos Makutas and thought it would be perfect for part of a wing, but after scouting Bricklink I figured it did not exist.

Ok, back to hands, what do you think? I shall give you credit anywhere i show this (youtube ect.)

1 Like

I will be using my only real titan as a base for the Makuta’s build and that is The Overlord.

4 Likes

Mine’s coming along well, but I need help on what to add to the dark tan axle on the back. There is 2L free to use, and I do not want wings…

6 Likes

Progress is slowly made, could I get some feedback?

1 Like

Lower arms feel a bit simple. Your biggest problem is the claws. They don’t integrate well with the hands.

3 Likes

@Han_Solo_Dies I think those hands look great!

@MakutaTexxidos Well I hope the final product looks Makuta enough

@Hafynx You’re MOC reminds me a LOT of mine, so it’s good you’re not adding wings otherwise they could be identical XD. I’m not sure what axle you’re talking about though, but as Lego always says, “Just add Bohrok eyes, wherever just Bohrok eyes.”

@Asriel I really like this MOC looks really unique, but I agree with Legomaster1378 on the hands the silver does not fit.

I don’t know what hands to use, I don’t have that many pieces, as for the lower arms I don’t know what to do

On the back, at the top of the spine.

Wow…Hafynx, one of the best MoCists on the boards does not know how to deal with titans. /s

The CCBS shell clash with the complicated texturing of the legs and the waist seems too long, same goes for the neck

Well I disagree I think you’re MOC looks great. But are you talking about that white axle?

I was being sarcastic - his MoC looks great but it can be better…it seems also very bland so far…nothing stands out.