"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

So now atlast I can finally say take that Teridax MOCs

4 Likes

I liked his other entry, personally.

2 Likes

a waste of the summer :confused:

i can’t belive i wasted days on it, while i could go to the zoo. :frowning:

now, i am going to build a shadow tiger, have fun!

1 Like

MoCing is never a waste of time. The creativity and devotion that you and all the other people out there pour into their MoCs is what will keep BIONICLE alive now that it’s off shelves. Try not to get too discouraged!

Congrats to all the winners (especially @IllustriousVar) on the excellent MoCs!

-Mesonak

22 Likes

sorry to tell you, it’s dying

but let’s enjoy it until the last tip of blood.

1 Like

MOCing isn’t dying. Nothing has really changed since Bionicle was cancelled. And either way, people will always MOC with LEGO in general, because it is about creativity.

3 Likes

Well it’s good to know who won, and I’m happy none of the Teridax’s (is that proper grammar?) won.
As for Var being one of the winners, I think his, though not original in style, was very well executed, probably my favorite of that style.

This one is interesting, I really don’t know what to think of it.

Undoubtedly my favorite entry overall, it’s a beautiful moc.

1 Like

not mocing! bionicle

That’s it, we get the winners of the contest and a congratulation on everyone who entered the contest. Can we have a final goodbye a way to thank everyone to supported and cherished this line.

##Shame on you Lego,
#IS THIS ANY WAY TO TREAT THAT SAVED YOUR COMPANY?

I need to lie down for a minute.

2 Likes

That was the point of the contest. That was the thank you and final goodbye.

4 Likes

Same haha

Like Meso said, Bionicle isn’t dead as long as we as a community, still enjoy it, still make MOCs, videos, stories, and art for it.

2 Likes

welp.

as if this contest didn’t already feel kinda pointless to enter into.

now, it just feels like wasted effort.

2 Likes

I put my all into this contest and only realised at the end my all wasn’t good enough, this disappointed me in the long run because i knew i could have done better.

But I use this opportunity as reason to improve.
I entered the contest with the intention of donating a good portion of those sets to a charity, but despite the constant motivators I gave myself, I had the viewpoint at the back of my mind that I would fail.
you push yourself to win something

lol no.
I don’t really need to provide you with evidence that it isn’t dying, the evidence already surrounds you.

yes actually, because it isn’t necessary for them to maintain that line any longer
they have money making themes now, and really don’t need bionicle.
LEGO is a company, they think and act like a company
don’t be surprised.

most of the winners deserved to win, and a huge congratulations to those who did
the contest was never about winning anyhow, it was about, and as cheesy as it sounds
having fun
if you didn’t have fun, you shouldn’t have entered in the first place.

no one understood the point did they
ugh…

4 Likes

I see a lot of people that are upset they didn’t win. I didn’t win and I don’t really care. To hope you’d win is one thing, to expect it is ridiculous.

14 Likes

I agree
Its like
yeah you push yourself to win
but
you don’t be a sore loser.

8 Likes

Well said Eljay.

1 Like

>TFW about half of the winning entries were user who posted on the TTV boards.
Even after all the mess of G2 have to handle, im glad the final result is almost what I expected. I wonder whats tier 2 going to be.

6 Likes

what do you mean by “tier 2”?

Hey bud, lego decided to remove tier 2 and instead added more winners to tier 1 :slight_smile: