"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

I’d recommend utilizing greater red distribution.

You should have left your prototype as a moc itself, i dont know why, i just love it :stuck_out_tongue: reminds me a bit of a beat up robot with a.i left to die and also like the first ultron body :wink:

1 Like

And you said you ain’t going ti enter. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t plan on it. Plans change :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like

What I’ve been working on the last couple of days. Will try to take pics with better light when I can.

3 Likes

Well, what has it been on previous contests? Because I have at least two MOCs that have been built for a while, that I could use as Makuta.

I’m not sure, I haven’t entered previous Lego contests before.

1 Like

I would just make a new Makuta, so it can truly be Makuta.

I have been working on this for the past few days. I’ve even made a topic for people to critique my moc and give me some tips and advice. Also, I’m going to buy Onua 2016 for more purple rib cage pieces for armour for the lower legs.

4 Likes

One of them actually was made with the Brotherhood of Makuta Community Project, but it has six legs, and I decided I didn’t want to bother making an unmutated version of him.

@decepticonaiden That looks really cool and unique!

@Everyone I had a really cool idea! What if all our Makutas were all alternate universe versions of Makuta? Like, everything would be the same, EXCEPT for the way Makuta looks. I dunno, it was an interesting thought.

Sounds like a cool concept. Perhaps they’re all trapped in the shadow realm and band together then?

That could be cool. Like the Toa banish one Makuta, and than a day later like 1,000 come out of the shadow realm for revenge XD. Maybe we should give this to the TTV Bionicle continuation guys lol.

Thanks! This is actually the best and biggest thing I’ve built, and it is my first time working on a massive and mostly custom MOC.

The second Brotherhood of Makuta?

As one of the set designers, I can tell you, that wouldn’t be accepted. We’re working on story years based on how lego did 2016 and 2015.

I know it was a joke, I just thought it would be funny for like 80 Makutas to come out of the portal and reek havoc on the helpless villagers. I don’t want it to actually happen I was just joking.

But still the idea of all the Makutas being alternate reality versions is kinda cool right?

1 Like

You know, I spent somewhere in the ball park of two years on this thing, I wonder if it’d be better to just submit this instead. (I’d swap out the mask for an official one of course.)

16 Likes

really? what’s yours like?

1 Like