"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

If you can, you should increase the leg length and foot size. I like how poisonous it looks, and I’m a big fan of the custom head and hand design.

I’m scared that if I do, the legs will be too unstable. I need to figure out how to add supports.,

I’ve been adding more trans orange into the moc, sarting from inside the ribs, then flowing through the rest of the body. Think it’s a good idea?

2 Likes

Ooooookay. The last was obvious because there were a lot of signs, but let’s wait to get in contact with the original maker before we jump the gun. Unless someone has?

I talked to the creator (One Very Aglie Cat), he plans to join the contest. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

@chaosassassin hey bro. What i do is attatch a hordika neck to any pinhole with a blue pin and attach a ccbs shell piece. Also for the torso i would really recommend bulkin it up a little to accommodate for the large waist :wink:

eh, well see. (also double post man…)

dangit i always forget about the lil dubble post rule :wink:

It still seems like anyone’s game at this point. Who knows how many more entries will be submited.

DONT REPORT, THATS THE CREATOR.

3 Likes

Most of these Mocs on the Rebrick are Jto Makuta revamps but Lego is looking for uniqueness and creativity

3 Likes

I had this thought earlier, but I wonder if the reason LEGO hasn’t given instructions on Makuta is actually to encourage unique designs for the contest.

1 Like

There is a reason that most of them are JtO revamps, in the rules, they are judged 25% on this: ‘Relevance to character:’

1 Like

I’d say that’s just “does it look like a Makuta” rather than “does it look like OUR Makuta”

1 Like

what if I used Umarak’s mask? it is considered the g2 kraahkan

1 Like

Oh man, see how many problems 1 fake entry can cause? Maybe one of us can post a link to his post in the comments?

1 Like

The guy that made this moc is begging for likes, thats why he’s featured, also he has 2 entrys with the same moc.

Here is some proof

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

okay ive spent the last few days on this MOC. its not quite done and is just the prototype.

G2 Makuta!!!.. without the MoUP for now as no custom pieces in the contest. also please note that i will be removing Onua’s stickers

yes he does have a 2015 gear function which moves both arms

size comparision

Here is my MOC for mask maker Makuta. i personally believe it is alot better than what the desginers had in the makuta contest video

as you can see i have built a custom hammer for him

if anyone wants to know how to build the hammer, here are a few images

Both Makuta’s

thanks for viewing, please give criticism so i can change the model ready for its final model

10 Likes

Also, @Peemp, I got another begger:

Wanna help reportin’?

8 Likes

After looking through the internet for inspiration i found secret file written by Greg Farshtey himself referencing the true form of makuta teridax. The report contained a description which build up a very good picture in ones head.
Open quote ‘he has a silver skeletal torso and trans-neon orange hands. His head has an elongated nose and big floppy ears, makeing him look like a tosser’ close quote. Having read this i got straight to work building what was described. The result:

22 Likes