"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Yeeeeahhhhhhhhh I’m checking my email AFTER I take the ACT. And I’m definitely not checking on Friday. XD

1 Like

Wow seventh of October!? I’m at university then haha

1 Like

Lol. Welp, the winners should know before this Saturday if they’ve placed or not. So Here’s hoping… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, would love to see that art book, don’t think they’ll post an electronic version

1 Like

We’ll just have to see who will be the lowest bidder for taking pics and putting them online. XXXDDDDD

1 Like

I mean if I was fortunate enough to get one of the books I was gonna post some pics here on ttv. Also I thought that ShadowGear was entering the contest?

1 Like

Just woke up and found that the contest closed. I’m feeling confident about my entry since I based it more on functions and durability than aesthetics.(I tried to work on aesthetics though.
http://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={00A66255-0F67-490B-97E3-3FCD9CF12314}&a_id=07e9f2e6-7434-4ad0-9a58-120cac5dd092&sortEntry=false

1 Like

Biosector01 is actually going to get one of the books and post the contents online.

1 Like

A wiki site. A representative said that they had been told they’d get one on Eurobricks after they returned from an interview with the team in Denmark.

2 Likes

They have Mafia connections, how hard can it be? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ah my bad haha. That’s great news :smiley:

Here’s the post.

I’m still iffy on the details, did they specify that they would scan the whole book or do they just have permission to use the images to bolster the G2 wiki?

I think they’ll be putting up all of the scans at their page for the book. “the files will also be made available for the wiki” sounds like they’ll make all of the files generally available so that, if any bit of it turns out to be relevant to an article, they’ll be able to add it to said page without much fuss.

2 Likes

Ah okay then.

Also, 2252 ENTRIES!? What the heck!

Could have been 2254…

1 Like

Wow. I could have sworn it said 2100 about half an hour ago. Wonder how they’ll get through 2000+ entries in four days (that’s how long they said judging would take). I mean, 500+ entries a day. That’s gotta take a large team.

1 Like

Well…the rest of the Bionicle team isn’t doing anything else.

1 Like

4 days? the page said the winner would be announced in October

Entries list has gone up to 2258, guess there were a few stragglers.

1 Like

Yeah, but they said judging would take four days in the comments.

@Runa I imagine they’re working on the next constraction theme, to be honest.

1 Like