Makuta Kerona v 2.0

@Gilahu enjoy

Name : Kerona

sacred curse (weapon) : Blazing World Fang / normal world fang (i think you can see the difference)

Kanohi : Ulitara - Mask of Amnesia

His theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGM5BqLtf_4

His battle theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLsc0H3c_hQ

his backstory this is the one known as Malice he was a genius when it came to engineering but one day he decided to mix elements with his work and created four creatures known as the blights of malice he hoped it would help him and the makuta as he thought his creations could do things like fight,build etc but before he could make any more and also before he hadn’t told Teridax he was killed in an “accident” when researching but no one knows what happened some believe it was a toa that killed him some say he died by the hands of his own creation but at this point it has become just rumors but none the less he is dead.

Now disclaimer this following paragraph is not relevant to the community project however this is his backstory for my universe so you have been warned.

Kerona is one of the three Gods of War he is the one who works for Kamarax in the their conquest of true power their current goal is to kill the other two creators (Xenox and Profax) to take their powers making it possible to resurrect true Eclipse and that is what signals the beginning of War of Worlds (A.K.A pretty much Ragnarok in my universe.

16 Likes

Bulllllllkkky…
Though odd in its proportions, I do quite like its design

i like this, the gods have been pleased

Good moc, but it seems to bee too bulky, and the proportions are a little weird.

Was the weapons Inspiration from Dad of Boi (God of war)?

1 Like

yes very much so

1 Like

hahahahahahahehehehehehe yes!

I like the bulky proportions. It’s a little hard to understand what’s going on though.

Good improvements.
That uncreased amount of trans orange works well on teh torso and while that armor on the side of teh forearms sticks out, the fact that it represents claws and covers the side of the forearms makes it work.

However, there’s still one thing missing to get this finally accepted: A front shot of the entire MOC.

will do

strange proportions throughout

MOC accepted, thanks for participating!

Please consider what I said in the project topic, though.

1 Like