Makuta kikiri

Well everyone elts was doing it so I made a makuta moc makuta kikiri

Bird head:

9 Likes

It looks like some sort of Egyptian god.

2 Likes

I like the concept, but he’s a little basic. That’s not to say basic is bad, but I think here he needs some custom builds to flesh him out.

I think you should go all the way and make him more birdlike, that’d be really cool!

1 Like

TOTEally

2 Likes

Yes I will make him more bird like once I have the right pices also he is based on a crow so I see the resblance to egiptian gods

1 Like

wait, what?

There is not much interesting “highlight” other than the head and odd gold armors distribution. The appendage doesn’t work personally and I notice some images show his head facing the back unless this thing can turn it’s neck 360 :

3 Likes

My thoughts are literally what Square said, with the addition of the whole thing feeling like a tablescrap.

Try giving him some more unique features instead of standard ccbs shells.

1 Like

i like it but to improve it you should make him taller and bulkier and add some custom parts in but over all i like what you were trying to do just keep practicing :grin:

I might like this one over the first

Hm… It actually seems to be a decent moc! I would add a little more gold and silver.

Version 2 is even better

Please do not double-post, especially on topics that are almost a year and a half old. ~Hawkeye