Makuta Teridax Discussion

Personally, I want Makuta to be evil by himself as well.

1 Like

No, the mask most likely corrupted him. He reminds me of Garmadon too much.

Yes the mask corrupted him, but I still want him to be evil in the end. Iā€™m not exactly a fan of bad-guys turning good (as at times it feels a bit unrealistic). Itā€™s nice that Ninjago did that with Garmaddon, but we donā€™t need that for BIONICLE.

Think about the similarities Ninjago and BIONICLE have already.
*Heroes with elemental powers.
*Skull bad guys
*Golden weapons/masks

The last thing we need is for Makuta to turn good. If that happens, BIONICLE will look like a knock-off on Ninjago in terms of story, and we donā€™t want people thinking that.

I already tried to explain BIONICLEā€™s new story to a kid before, and he said it sounded too much like Ninjago. BIONICLE needs itā€™s differences!

4 Likes

It may have something to do with the fact that I donā€™t really believe that people can be evil, but I actually would like if Makuta did all these bad things of his own volition, but still thought that everything he does is justified and good. So him ā€œturning goodā€ wouldnā€™t really bother me that much.

G1 Makuta May very well be my favorite Villain of all time.

2 Likes

letā€™s just say he went mad with power and make both of us happy.

1 Like

hey, remember good/melding universe Teridax? What happened to him?

2 Likes

He died with Mazeka.

All Makuta wants is recognition. In G1, he earns recognition by causing Mata Nui to go to sleep, but at a cost of everyone hating him.

In G2, he is recognized by the villiagers and the protectors by talking about him in the legend by creating the Mask of Ultimate Power, which then lead to his demise. Kinda like how Makuta in G1 got recognition at a certain cost.

no they both lived

A quick joke can be suitable.

But no, we donā€™t have any info as to what happened to good guy Makuta or Mazeka, @JMP.

Agreed, lets move on to some of the other awesome things about Makuta. Did you know that Terridax was one of Gregā€™s World of Warcraft characters name? Also how did we go from this:
To this?

3 Likes

about a can of gold spray paint.

5 Likes

And a nice shrink ray, too.
Oh, and regard the Mask change.

way to ruin the joke.

4 Likes

I always enjoyed Makuta in the main story. Greg really did a good job with him when it came to the novels. And I expect the same manipulative puppet-master now.

6 Likes

How did we go from a bizarrely proportioned, exposed-TECHNIC-sporting, almost-no-leg-articulation Titan who can barely stand up to a humanoid, fully articulated CCBS figure? Beats me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s called progress

5 Likes

legomaster, bringing the hammer down

3 Likes

Arenā€™t we all?

8 Likes

Sir, the proper term to start the sentence off is ā€œHowā€.

Anyhow, I like the G2 Makuta. If anything, I like the new Makutaā€™s slimness and his better appearance. I hope he turns into a good guy, if anything, but I think Iā€™ve already stated this before.

2 Likes