Makuta the Shadow Seeker

I really, really, really want one…

1 Like

This is excellent! I’m getting some real Doo-Heads vibes from him!

1 Like

I got

1 Like

Love the island vibe I’m getting from this. There might be slightly too many spikes though.

2 Likes

Freaking great, as a CCBS MOCist I love howw it was used in this case, and the usage of the prints is just…perfection…

The skirt would look better in brown though, however I do like the idea of a Makuta, covered in bones and practicing all manners of magic and dark arts to make himself more powerful.

2 Likes

Everything is good. Except the Hula dancer skirt. make it black to actually fit the color scheme i dont see any other green on the MOC either add more green. Or make a the skirt Black. then i will give it a 10/10 Tahus.(I Don’t use stars on this site i use Tahus)

You want grass to grow out of him?
Also, I’ve never heard of black leaves.
Are they a thing where you live?

I wanna see it do a hula dance.

Others say the green breaks the color scheme but I think it really completes the overall tribal look of it. The only nit-pick I have is I think the neck is a little too long.

1 Like

I’ve received the exact opposite criticism to this as well, which is interesting. I think that perhaps the takeaway here is that the neck just looks odd somehow, perhaps it’s too straight, or maybe it goes too high up?

If I get around to revisiting this guy at some point I’ll probably mess with it(although that’s kind of unlikely at this point; he remains my best moc to date, there are a lot of others that could use reworking more urgently than Makuta).