Makuta Victor Mundi

Behold, my masterpiece! (kinda sorta)

Makuta was never truly defeated. After all, how could you defeat a being in under a day who has been preparing for one-thousand years.

He blasted his way through the Toa, ravaged the fields of Okoto, unleashed an army of demons, and destroyed the islands heroes.

Now, he sits as the conqueror of the world, the masks of his foes chained to him as a reminder that those who dissent are always punished (Don’t tell ReBrick, but they are really the severed heads of his enemies).

His spear splits open the earth and his sword cleaves valleys.

His power is so immense that he is able to direct it in a beam of energy from his chest. (There is a lever that opens the chest. This video showcases it
Now, to technicalities.

Nyran shot

Nyran shot without sword.

Pitiful side-shot

A Uniter fits rather comfortably in his hand.

So, he is really unstable. I guess I MOCed too much with my pieces and the friction on some of them is terrible. Thankfully, his feet are enormous and have plenty of contact with the floor. I’ve also stuck every joint with a friction adder out of necessity. As is the problem with CCBS, this build is very cluttered, I have pieces stuck in everywhere. If I weren’t the one who built it, I would’ve thought it was magic.
The block of silver which is the chest also bothers me. I wish there was a way I could’ve given him a much more streamlined (and gold) abdomen and pectorals, but I am simply not that clever with the building system. That said, this MOC has taught me many uses for parts I didn’t think possible and is my first real titan made with this system.

Also, here it is on ReBrick.

403!

16 Likes

Something about the torso looks oddly cluttered to me, but that may just be the photography.

1 Like

The build looks really cool, but the colour scheme needs some silver on the limbs

he looks like a gorilla
but the whole idea is great so i guess it makes up for it

1 Like

I feel the silver could be better distributed, but his overall look I really quite like.

I feel this way about a lot of the submissions, but it needs a bigger mask. With mocs this big, they either need a custom mask, Umarak the Destroyer’s mask, or Brutaka’s mask.

I was going to build one, but I just couldn’t get the pieces to click!

The colors are a bit crazy.

This is super-cool, but I think the bright green on the masks throws off the color scheme a bit.