MakutaFest 2017 | BIONICLE Art Book and JTO Makuta Raffle

I am here for my entry, haha

Iā€™d like to enter for a chance to win the art book please

I would like to enter this raffle please.

BlackBeltGamer98 here and I am throwing my hat into the ring for the art book and Makuta set. Fingers crossed. @Mesonak here we go. Iā€™ve got post 193.

Oh man, please sign me up!

Iā€™d love to win at least Makuta, as even though Iā€™ve been a fan since I was 5, Iā€™ve never had a single Makuta set. let alone the fact that this JtO Makuta looks so coolā€¦
But man, MAN, that art book is absolutely STUNNING. Best wishes to whoever wins that thing, Iā€™m in love with it.

Ey yo man Iā€™m taken my chances to see if my luck will get better so iā€™m Entering

Bionicle is love
Bionicle is life,

Hail Denmark,

This is my entry Yo Yo Piraka.

I am also a fan of literature and various art materials, so I enter this raffle for a 1 in a million chance for said literature.

Am I eligible to enter?

(donā€™t notice my name, donā€™t notice my name, donā€™t notice my nameā€¦)

As an avid collector, I really want the art book!

1 Like

This is an entry!

Canā€™t wait to see the final Makutafest!

#Makutafest !

Sadly my first makuta fest, I havenā€™t entered any others, donā€™t really know why but I regret it. Anyway this is my entry to the raffle.

I would like to enter!

Emerging from the depths of the interwebs after, like, eight months, I wish to enter this raffle-y raff.

I want to join. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™d like to enter for a chance to win this art bookā€¦ Or anything haha

Iā€™m not sure if I did this already but just in case, I would like to enter, it would be neat if me or my friend who also entered get it, if not at least someone, somewhere is gonna be very happy. :slight_smile:

I would like to enter