Makuta's Army: Discussing Additional Villians and Minions

@DarkHenrik so what would you say to Umarak as like some corruption god who can corrupt the elements and make monsters (refering to G2 wave 4)

I really like that idea , it’s pretty neat

One Umarak is the leader of the Dark Hunters, the “Shadowed One”…

1 Like

when was that made canon? i thought that was just a pitch connected to the dragons.

No, I believe it was originally @Jon’s idea when he pitches the Dark Hunters.

From what i could find it was not Jon’s idea:

So you might be remembering things wrong. It happends, especially with how many pitchs there has been so far.

First of all, the first post is a list of dark hunters being mentioned by the cast, though the list is not canon. The second is simply artwork. I am having trouble finding the exact episode they talk about it, but I remember very distinctly of Jon explaining the different dark hunters. Meso made a comment about wanting Umarak in the group, and Jon replied “Well who do you think the Shadowed One is?”. I’ll keep looking, however.

Found it! https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL05631ACF5546BB25&params=OAFIAVgj&v=9d8CVJ0ZEYE&mode=NORMAL 47:16

The cast did discuss that topic. I don’t think it’s canon quite yet, but they’re leaning towards it.

does it have to be umarak?

im not sure, they have not discussed it later and i dont think they even added them in to the Brickonicle lore writing. So it might as well have been an idea that they later just scrapped, like how the plot point of Karzahni being the true creator of the Lightning Matorans no longer making any sence because he was locked away before the Matorans species was created.

Ack, we really need to plot all of this stuff down.

yeah and I meant as the courruption god I could do annona instead. oh yeah and how do you make a profile image

Click on your profile, go to preferences and profile picture should be one of the options

thanks oh yeah I made my borhok pitch could you please unlock it and how do you do images straight from the computer onto your profile

Given how you are asking a lot of board-related questions, I would consider taking this to a pm. If you don’t know how to do that, click on a person’s profile and there should be a blue message button. Click on that

ok thanks. @DPhoton and I will do more concerning the shadow beast hordes

So is there a concrete plan now for the third arc?
@BioKnight @DarkHenrik @Sanokal @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @AntrozT6

Nope.

well actually i have an anonna concept she’s a virus from space and the shadow beast’s are from planets she’s taken over so kind of going for the great wall thing

Uhh dude… she kinda has a pitch or two…
yeah…

Also, personally I feel that: [quote=“lordvaldek671, post:101, topic:43647”]
virus from space and the shadow beast’s are from planets she’s taken over
[/quote]

Sounds kinda, dumb? not in that it’s a bad idea, it just doesn’t fit with the rest of the pitch or the story bible. It’s really out there for a pitch.