Makuta's Army: Discussing Additional Villians and Minions

Happens to me all the time.

if you don’t mind pleez I made this to discuss villains not the poulation so could you pleez focus?

It’s (somewhat) relevant. The point is, the virus could definitely work as a natural villain.

well i was thinking about the brotherhood of makuta and visorak horde so I thought I would do some stuff about that subject

At one point, I considered that with some of the broad strokes we were taking with the elements of G1 and G2, that Sidorak could’ve become this generation’s version of either the Lord of Skull Spiders, The Zivon, or a mix of the two. He would’ve been a Mangaian general who in a grasp for power, turned to Roodaka, a Tiroan enchantress who worshipped Makuta. Naturally, Roodaka would’ve double crossed him and transformed both him and his army into a legion of spider monsters similar to the Visorak. This was going to be part of my Vakama pitch before I gave the usurper role to Nuhrii instead because I wanted it to tie more into the Kanohi crisis and the Kanohi Dragon better filled the role of the monster representing the Kanohi’s corruption.

1 Like

PLOT TWIST: Sidorak is LOSS.

1 Like

interesting, though I was thinking Because Makuta hates all sentient beings he would use the visorak to destroy them. and coming soon the (old) brotherhood of Makuta characters!!!

1 Like

Makuta doesn’t hate all sentient beings. Dude have you actually looked at the G3 content? Because you keep bringing up ideas that have already had decisions made to contradict them.

Makuta desires control and order. The brotherhood as of yet does not exist and Makuta are not a species. I’m not sure if the visorak have had a pitch yet but I’m sure someone will get to it.

Anyway, the mask could tie into the infection virus.

1 Like

I know that I was confused by the makuta-Ekimu thing and I don’t have their role in the current story or even what they are other than themselves but they could have a tie in with the mask infection It’s saved for a later year. the visorak on the other hand, could be year 3s army I’m thinking they’re rahi or that The Kahgarak Nui is makuta’s wife and the visorak are his children kinda like Thanos and the outriders from marvel infinity war

Wha

That’s a thing?

yeah If you don’t know what outriders are here’s the image
:https://www.google.com/search?q=outriders+marvel+cinematic+universe&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS762US762&biw=1024&bih=535&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=jAReoJrX6gejdM%253A%252CdYseDL_3mbBMwM%252C_&usg=__x-I6vKb2suECjpuq6Yrjz01V0JM%3D&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi9gKGI5rXaAhXn1IMKHegwDhUQ9QEwC3oECAAQdw#imgrc=jAReoJrX6gejdM: and https://www.google.com/search?q=outriders+marvel+cinematic+universe&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS762US762&biw=1024&bih=535&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=jAReoJrX6gejdM%253A%252CdYseDL_3mbBMwM%252C_&usg=__x-I6vKb2suECjpuq6Yrjz01V0JM%3D&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi9gKGI5rXaAhXn1IMKHegwDhUQ9QEwC3oECAAQdw#imgrc=jAReoJrX6gejdM:. @Kardax well then if Makuta dosen’t hate them all I have an idea (this is not for a particular year); so Makuta could have an army of Visorak,Skrall (more on that later), Rakshi-Va(below), or all of the above .not sure that they are all a part of the story yet these are ideal villans

so the Rakshi-va are a start of as worm like things called krataa. these creatures are given an exo-suit like the G1 Rakshi and are deployed into battle by the thousands

1 Like

Well, being a huge fan of the set, I know they’re the four-armed aliens, but THANOS’ CHILDREN?

I feel that’s a little too close to G1. Perhaps Kraata can give Matoran temporary Rahkshi powers? Maybe the Rahkshi-Va could be the upgraded Rahkshi the cast has discussed. Something about giving the Rahkshi mechs…

yes or A friend told me the wikipedia never said anything about it also a fan of the set.and about the Rakshi-va just an idea, Personally I want a combined army of Skrall and Visorak and it’s ok i could do this idea with Vahki

Ok you know what, I’m working on ideas for Year 3 pitches but here’s the general idea:

The Toa know Makuta is awake since he orchestrated the war, the Toa know he is getting stronger and eventually they may not be able to defeat him. So they decide to try and find Ekimu to get him to help them defeat Makuta.

Unsettled ideas:

• The Rahkshi reappear but buffed, with antidermis armour (Think the helmet colour from this orc but darker Click le me). They are not his “army” but his agents.
  • The Toa must find Ekimu’s tomb and must go on a journey trying to find hidden temples and tombs on the islands. This would be where the first wave of sets come from, the Rahkshi attacking them in temples and enviroments.
  • The second wave I’m unsure on but one set would feature Makuta, Ekimu, 2 Toa and 2 Rahkshi, this would be the main set.
  • Smaller Matoran filled sets would exist representing the Matoran coming to the aid of the Toa such as the Kini Nui battle.

This will end with Makuta being “Seemingly banished” and Ekimu revealing to one of the Toa that they were not the only brothers, this eludes to Karzahni.

Now on @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister’s idea about Rahkshi-Va fits, maybe the Rahkshi make guards or minions of their own, sort of servants but not warriors. We need to remember that Makuta operates with no army so any Kraata-Boosted matoran will not be soldiers, only guards at the most.

3 Likes

@Kardax well I was thinking for the 2nd half of year 3 could be Anonna overthrows Makuta and makes her corrupted monster army to help her release Karzahni so Pohatu puts together a substitute team to combat her minions and they go to stop Her. she wants to free him because according to another pitch she’s his servant and she loved him like a father he got mad and banished her so she wants to redeem herself to him. they defeat her but not before she releases her master…

Karzahni is post year 3.

well she frees him and then he’s in year 4

But Karzahni is freed by freeing Ekimu, and making Annona a villain whilst having Makuta makes things a bit more complicated. Also Annona won’t just overthrow Makuta, she’s not on the same power level.

And there’s no substitute team, they’ve had no build up and no reason to be a thing to be honest.

unless it was all introduced in books, like how most of G1’s story elements and what the Toa Nuva did while we were following the other Toa characters, i agree that there won’t be any build up. Plus there is the problem of people still ending up not knowing who these guys are if they have not borthered to read said books.

Exactly, so It’s best to have the main Toa team and if need be, only use the characters featured before so that if there are books, people don’t have to read them. But even then, we don’t need the sub team.